2024/04/11 20:35:14
rangerscott
Thanks.   Not sure why it even changed for me.
2024/05/01 18:30:24
matteunltd
rjohnson11
Captain Discombobulate
rjohnson11
For now EVGA operations are ongoing. 

I guess it surprises me as most of their other items are not really "made" PSU, CLC, Keyboard, Mice, etc. They really don't "make" anything anymore lol. Profit margins have to be pretty poor over GPUs in the long run as they sure sold more GPU's then their other products from the looks of it. I hope Evga stays around but midweek madness seems to be over perm so I have nothing to buy.

Actually that is not really true. Profits made on EVGA PSUs for example seem to be better per percentage than previous GPU sales. EVGA is moving along quite well. 

Seriously though, your good products are always out of stock. only so many x17s we can buy to support you. hope you get bigger in motherboards. It's hard to believe things are going well when you don't have products for us to buy.

I realize you probably have some kind of non-compete with Nvidia, but if you went AMD the market would support you the same or more than they did in the past. AMD alligns more with your gaming heritage anyway these days.
2024/05/01 23:33:38
rjohnson11
matteunltd
rjohnson11
Captain Discombobulate
rjohnson11
For now EVGA operations are ongoing. 

I guess it surprises me as most of their other items are not really "made" PSU, CLC, Keyboard, Mice, etc. They really don't "make" anything anymore lol. Profit margins have to be pretty poor over GPUs in the long run as they sure sold more GPU's then their other products from the looks of it. I hope Evga stays around but midweek madness seems to be over perm so I have nothing to buy.

Actually that is not really true. Profits made on EVGA PSUs for example seem to be better per percentage than previous GPU sales. EVGA is moving along quite well. 

Seriously though, your good products are always out of stock. only so many x17s we can buy to support you. hope you get bigger in motherboards. It's hard to believe things are going well when you don't have products for us to buy.

I realize you probably have some kind of non-compete with Nvidia, but if you went AMD the market would support you the same or more than they did in the past. AMD alligns more with your gaming heritage anyway these days.

Right now EVGA is selling basic PC accessories as well as power supplies. As far as I can tell that will be ongoing. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account