2023/10/26 09:52:14
Talon2020
At this point I am giving up on EVGA. I can't believe I ever liked or supported this company. My Z690 Dark will likely never get full support of 14th gen or new APO feature. I've personally tested APO on my Z790 Apex and it's actually a pretty neat feature that will likely get future support from Intel. EVGA will likely never publish a BIOS for Intel DTT nor a driver. It's also extremely unlikely they will provide the continued updates or drivers that may or may not be required, thinking along the lines of a feature like ReBar, or possible issues with new video cards. 

At this point I'm ripping the board out, grabbing an Encore Apex at Microcenter and trying to get some money out of this board. GG boys and girls, this company is a shell of what it once was. 
2023/10/26 15:28:10
Flybye
Talon2020
....GG boys and girls, this company is a shell of what it once was.

GG for the decades we enjoyed it. Even IF they release a bios, it is almost guaranteed drivers for W12 won't happen.
2023/10/26 15:41:15
ilukeberry
There won't be any new BIOS. I'm sure.. since whole motherboard team left.
2023/10/26 21:14:33
[<font]14700平方尺
2023/10/26 21:29:05
[<font]
rulik006
yavorsky
rulik006
Here is microcode injected. 0671 CPUID (Raptor Lake / Refresh)
14700K should work

Could you happen to patch the z690 classified‘s 2.12 bios as well? Could I extract that patch and inject it myself and that would theoretically work?

[<font]

Only by practical way

[<font]

Does it support 14700KF?? but it does not display. 
I am Chinese and my English proficiency is terrible. I use translation to convert.
2023/10/27 01:07:53
ilukeberry
No other CPU than 14900K/F currently "partially works" on Z690 and Z790 boards. I don't recommend running unsupported CPUs in these motherboards, it's just asking for trouble.
2023/10/28 10:00:19
Black_Hawx1
EVGATech_ChrisB
Yes, I can confirm that we are working on it and as soon as available we will notify everyone on the forums as well.  Thank you for your patience.

Flybye
So it is almost September. I know it was mentioned in another thread that EVGA is working on the BIOS update For the Z690s and Z790s.

They are still working on it, right? And hopefully for this year?

guys just wait, the admin told us they are working on this. 
chill, let the developers work, is better to get a good bios update over a rushed one. 
2023/10/28 10:52:50
ty_ger07
Black_Hawx1
EVGATech_ChrisB
Yes, I can confirm that we are working on it and as soon as available we will notify everyone on the forums as well.  Thank you for your patience.

Flybye
So it is almost September. I know it was mentioned in another thread that EVGA is working on the BIOS update For the Z690s and Z790s.

chill, let the developers work, is better to get a good bios update over a rushed one. 

Uhuh

We are still waiting on a GPU firmware update from 3 years ago as well.  I'm sure it will be released any day.
2023/10/28 11:00:52
redarman
ty_ger07
Black_Hawx1
EVGATech_ChrisB

Flybye

Uhuh

We are still waiting on a GPU firmware update from 3 years ago as well.  I'm sure it will be released any day.

Which GPU firmware update is that?
2023/10/28 17:04:50
badboy64
ty_ger07
Black_Hawx1
EVGATech_ChrisB

Flybye

Uhuh

I assume you are talking about the eVga 3090 Ultra or is there another gpu you are babbling about.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account