2023/06/17 05:32:16
Flybye
Are we getting one?

Other MB manufacturers are releasing their updates. I'm going to upgrade another PC in the house with my current CPU, and it be nice to know if I can swap my CPU to one that will be released in a few months.
2023/06/17 05:38:56
rjohnson11
I don't have an answer for you. I have forwarded this to EVGA. 
2023/06/17 05:49:51
Flybye
TY, rjohnson11. I'll be looking forward to any answer. Even a "no" would be appreciated since it would immediately tell me what other paths I'll need to take.
2023/06/18 15:18:53
Cpt.Derrek
Flybye
TY, rjohnson11. I'll be looking forward to any answer. Even a "no" would be appreciated since it would immediately tell me what other paths I'll need to take.

I can almost guarantee there will be an update for the refresh. At this moment Intel still have not officially confirmed rapter lake refresh but we all know it's happening. I would assume EVGA will have a BIOS update for it at or shortly after Raptor lake refresh launch.
2023/08/31 04:52:55
Flybye
So it is almost September. I know it was mentioned in another thread that EVGA is working on the BIOS update For the Z690s and Z790s.

They are still working on it, right? And hopefully for this year?
2023/08/31 10:52:57
EVGATech_ChrisB
Yes, I can confirm that we are working on it and as soon as available we will notify everyone on the forums as well.  Thank you for your patience.

Flybye
So it is almost September. I know it was mentioned in another thread that EVGA is working on the BIOS update For the Z690s and Z790s.

2023/08/31 11:41:05
zerocool101

2023/08/31 15:03:32
Epsolike
EVGATech_ChrisB
Yes, I can confirm that we are working on it and as soon as available we will notify everyone on the forums as well.  Thank you for your patience.

Flybye

Sorry to bother you about this here Chris, but can we expect the latest AGESA and a BIOS for our X570 EVGA boards at all? It would certainly make a few of us happy to know if theres anything.
2023/08/31 17:52:41
rustynoodles16
EVGATech_ChrisB

Flybye

are you guys going to keep doing bios updates for these boards afterwards or is that bye bye for the evga mobo division at that point. I just got a z690 dark so i'd appreciate some insight since only one bios update for 14th gen prob could not justify upgrading to 14th gen

2023/09/01 21:01:57
Flybye
EVGATech_ChrisB

Flybye

Yahoo! TY

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account