• EVGA Z690 Series
  • BIOS for Z690 DARK K|NGP|N (2.13) / CLASSIFIED (2.12) [Misc. Bug Fixes/24G DIMM support] (p.15)
2024/05/15 08:49:00
jason9755
Flybye
If end users new they were not going to support Raptor refresh, I don't think anyone would have bought the boards. Then again, end users were lucky Raptor refresh even came out.

What's the need to upgrade to the 14th generation if you already have the 12th or 13th? 
2024/05/20 17:21:17
quadlatte
Sorry to say i replaced my Z690 Classified, with no bios updates and the buggy ones they have released i gave up, 14th gen support not a big deal but all the other stability and security fixes that bioses usually address have not been addressed, this is quite disappointing, ive really enjoyed my evga boards over the years but now im running a MSI MEG ACE, and i have to say stabilty wise and feature wise i kills the evga board, might not be a crazy OC board but i dont care about that, not killing M.2 drives and not corrupting windows every few months that i have to fresh install will be nice.  

2024/05/20 18:16:54
xXKingOfHellXx
I edited the bios and enabled Intel DTT for Intel APO. I'm not sure if there's anything else that we need enabled. I included the bios updater tool with the drivers. Let me know what you guys think.

Z690 Classified 2.12 Intel DTT Enabled

2024/05/21 07:38:08
B0baganoosh
xXKingOfHellXx
I edited the bios and enabled Intel DTT for Intel APO. I'm not sure if there's anything else that we need enabled. I included the bios updater tool with the drivers. Let me know what you guys think.

Z690 Classified 2.12 Intel DTT Enabled

I'd be curious to see some 13900k results with this in a few games...especially ones not on the primary list lol.
2024/05/21 13:22:32
yurasicpark74
xXKingOfHellXx

Can you do this editing for EVGA Z690 DARK K|NGP|N? Thanks in advance.
2024/05/21 13:53:55
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
xXKingOfHellXx

I did this editing months ago for the Z690 Kingpin... It's on here if you search. 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-xa2dzTNjlr-9ls5KgD65TMQvqK_nRKC/view?usp=drive_link  -- This is only for Z690 Kingpin on latest BIOS version with APO enabled. 
2024/05/21 14:40:31
yurasicpark74
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
xXKingOfHellXx

I did this editing months ago for the Z690 Kingpin... It's on here if you search. 

-- This is only for Z690 Kingpin on latest BIOS version with APO enabled. 

Thank you. After the firmware does not start. Cyclic start and shutdown. Returned to one without apo.
2024/05/21 14:53:39
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
xXKingOfHellXx

Thank you. After the firmware does not start. Cyclic start and shutdown. Returned to one without apo.

Interesting. Works fine for me without issue and has for months. APO has been tested and fully works. Which BIOS were you on? This is version 2.13 with DTT exposed to allow to be enabled.

I assume bad flash or something. I flashed inside windows with EVGA tool and renamed the file to match the EVGA file name before flash.
2024/05/21 16:53:12
yurasicpark74
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
xXKingOfHellXx

Interesting. Works fine for me without issue and has for months. APO has been tested and fully works. Which BIOS were you on? This is version 2.13 with DTT exposed to allow to be enabled.

I assume bad flash or something. I flashed inside windows with EVGA tool and renamed the file to match the EVGA file name before flash.

Flashed from 2.08. I will try again. I'll write back later. Thank you.

2024/05/21 17:29:32
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
Talon2020
yurasicpark74
xXKingOfHellXx

Flashed from 2.08. I will try again. I'll write back later. Thank you.

It might be worth first updating to 2.13 official, then to the modded one with DTT enabled/unhidden. 
When you flash, if it goes instantly and reboots, it's not right. It should take a minute or so. I also flashed within windows without issue. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account