2023/03/12 15:37:47
meson1
I just tried to find an EVGA PSU in Europe and found ... nothing, apart from a handful of ancient models still left in the supply chain.

I'm looking for the SuperNOVA 1200 P2 or the SuperNOVA 1300 G2, but there is nothing.  Don't want to switch brand because all my cables are EVGA compatible.

Some sites saying they are discontinued and other saying not available.  I looked on the eu.evga.com shop and everything is out of stock.  I look on the US EVGA site and there is plenty of stock of everything.

What is going on?  Has EVGA stopped supplying overseas?  Can I expect some kind of stock eventually or should I give up hope now?

Regards

meson1
2023/03/13 03:49:11
rjohnson11
I don't have any info for you, so I will forward this to EVGA. 
2023/03/13 04:21:37
meson1
Thank you so much.
2023/03/13 06:11:36
EVGATech_MarkusK
Hi meson1,

if the model is currently not listed on our EU Shop, please take a look on the where to buy section "https://www.evga.com/products/wheretobuy.aspx" - all Online, Retail, Distriubtion, System are listed.

Hope it helps.

Have a good day,

Markus
2023/03/13 07:55:28
Epsolike
meson1
I just tried to find an EVGA PSU in Europe and found ... nothing, apart from a handful of ancient models still left in the supply chain.

I'm looking for the SuperNOVA 1200 P2 or the SuperNOVA 1300 G2, but there is nothing.  Don't want to switch brand because all my cables are EVGA compatible.

Some sites saying they are discontinued and other saying not available.  I looked on the eu.evga.com shop and everything is out of stock.  I look on the US EVGA site and there is plenty of stock of everything.

What is going on?  Has EVGA stopped supplying overseas?  Can I expect some kind of stock eventually or should I give up hope now?

Regards

meson1

Hey meson1,

Because they are super old SKUs and from some research it seems their last EU stock was purchased up at the end of 2022 november.
However you can find more than worthy units all around EU:
SuperNOVA G6 Line
SuperNOVA P6 Line
Or if you truly need over 1kWatts SuperNOVA P3 1200 or the SuperNOVA GT 1300 are excellent and part of the few only available!
2023/03/13 07:57:20
rjohnson11
meson1

Regards

meson1

I found many listings for the SuperNOVA 1200 P3 but not the P2 
2023/03/13 11:05:43
meson1
Epsolike
Or if you truly need over 1kWatts  or the  are excellent and part of the few only available!

I have looked at these listings.  When you drill down into them, the UK listings are out of stock.  And the EU listings are either out of stock or refuse to ship to the UK.

Which leaves me rather stuck.

I have been searching round rather hard looking for stock.  This is for a 7950X/RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 Ultra PC.  For that combo, I'm not considering anything less than a 1200W PSU.  And I want to go with EVGA because they are frankly awesome.

I'll keep looking.
2023/03/14 07:06:11
rjohnson11
meson1
Epsolike
Or if you truly need over 1kWatts  or the  are excellent and part of the few only available!

I have looked at these listings.  When you drill down into them, the UK listings are out of stock.  And the EU listings are either out of stock or refuse to ship to the UK.

Which leaves me rather stuck.

I have been searching round rather hard looking for stock.  This is for a 7950X/RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 Ultra PC.  For that combo, I'm not considering anything less than a 1200W PSU.  And I want to go with EVGA because they are frankly awesome.

I'll keep looking.

Computer Universe ships worldwide from Germany I believe:

https://www.computerunive...509&pde_id=1306233
2023/03/14 07:28:46
meson1
rjohnson11

Everywhere in the world but the UK.  Yesterday, I went as far as throwing an EVGA PSU in their cart and trying to checkout.  They will not ship to the UK.  Looks like they removed the UK from their shipping options after Brexit.

It's ok.  Now I know that it's just a supply issue, I'll keep a look out for an EVGA PSU I want to come into stock somewhere.  I could even resort to using a shipping proxy if I have to.

In fact, I could even resort to buying from the U.S. if I have to.  All of them have an AC Input of 100-240V~, 14-7A, 60/50Hz.  Just a different mains cable of which I have spare.
2023/03/14 08:01:04
rjohnson11
meson1
rjohnson11

Everywhere in the world but the UK.  Yesterday, I went as far as throwing an EVGA PSU in their cart and trying to checkout.  They will not ship to the UK.  Looks like they removed the UK from their shipping options after Brexit.

It's ok.  Now I know that it's just a supply issue, I'll keep a look out for an EVGA PSU I want to come into stock somewhere.  I could even resort to using a shipping proxy if I have to.

In fact, I could even resort to buying from the U.S. if I have to.  All of them have an AC Input of 100-240V~, 14-7A, 60/50Hz.  Just a different mains cable of which I have spare.

This 1600 watt EVGA PSU is well priced if you're interested: https://www.scan.co.uk/pr...n-atx-psu-10-year-warr

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account