2023/02/05 20:30:20
slickwicked616
i put on the hybrid when i got my kit. on my 3080ti ftw3 ,i switched back to the oem air cooler,  i cant find one nut to reinstall the original heatsink. does anyone know the size of the nut? thanks
2023/02/07 06:35:31
Cool GTX
the one that holds the PCIe mounting bracket to the PCB? - (in the corner near the Video ports)

you still have the screw - go to the hardware store & spend time with the metric nuts

2023/02/07 10:59:57
the_Scarlet_one
I think it is an M2 nut. I can not verify without having one on hand, but I am pretty sure that is the size.
2023/02/07 19:06:25
slickwicked616
thanks, ill just grab a few. its for the screw on the right side near the psu cables. im unlucky, so i know if i take the oem screw to the store ill probably loose it lol
2023/02/08 09:02:38
Cool GTX
slickwicked616
thanks, ill just grab a few. its for the screw on the right side near the psu cables. im unlucky, so i know if i take the oem screw to the store ill probably loose it lol

which screw has a nut near the power cables?

EVGA GeForce RTX 3090/3080 FTW3 HYBRID Kit Installation Guide

I find that an old medicine bottle or zip lock bag are the easiest way to hold those small parts

If you drop small screw on floor or in carpet, a strong magnet comes in handy .... like the kind you find in a old/dead HD

2023/02/09 18:57:05
slickwicked616
Cool GTX
slickwicked616

which screw has a nut near the power cables?

EVGA GeForce RTX 3090/3080 FTW3 HYBRID Kit Installation Guide

I find that an old medicine bottle or zip lock bag are the easiest way to hold those small parts

If you drop small screw on floor or in carpet, a strong magnet comes in handy .... like the kind you find in a old/dead HD

with the oem air heatsink, the screw to the right of the power cables on the same side has a nut

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account