2023/01/10 16:19:49
EVGA_Lee
EVGA CLCx Software v1.0.2.0
  • Fixes issue with the online update function
  • Changes GPU Fan Speed unit of AIOLED to RPM

As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues or problems.  Feedback is appreciated, including places where we can improve, but please create a separate thread for those.
2023/01/11 10:26:53
Cool GTX
good to see an update

I'd test it, if I had one of the new CLCx sitting around
2023/02/17 13:43:47
bigredx86
EVGATech_LeeM
EVGA CLCx Software v1.0.2.0
  • Fixes issue with the online update function
  • Changes GPU Fan Speed unit of AIOLED to RPM

As always, please let us know if you encounter any issues or problems.  Feedback is appreciated, including places where we can improve, but please create a separate thread for those.

Thanks for this, thought I was going insane with it constantly wanting to update to 1.0.1, haha.  I know am a bit late on this since it was done in January but I got it and tested, works good.
2023/04/08 07:22:26
dogofwar
i adjusted fan speed and the CLCx cooler screen turned 90 degrees, cant get it back to normal!
2023/04/08 07:51:37
Hoggle
dogofwar
i adjusted fan speed and the CLCx cooler screen turned 90 degrees, cant get it back to normal!

I thought that when I watched a review they showed that an option was in the software for rotation of the screen.
2023/07/21 00:58:23
ineedbettername
Where do I submit a bug report for this software? I've got a CLCx280 installed, and whenever I wake my computer from sleep the PrecisionService processes steadily increase their usage of my CPU until the cooler is going full out and my temps are maxed, presumably to monitor those temperatures extra hard and make sure that the custom image I set is still there.
2024/02/19 21:28:17
SmookinJoe
Hoggle
dogofwar

I thought that when I watched a review they showed that an option was in the software for rotation of the screen.

Yeah easy fix.
The display with the power button in the middle turns the feature on and shows 4 arrows in positions 12, 3,6, & 9.

These arrows change the position of the cooling lines in the picture.

(rotates the display on the cpu in relation to the position of the hoses)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account