2022/11/17 19:47:12
Killmur
It would appear that due to threats Elon Musk has been making along with temporally shutting down the Twitter HQ the end of a era may finally be coming to a close. After nearly 14 years Twitter actually might be getting shut. 
2022/11/17 20:41:24
Chaos_21
Don't worry. for the 44-billion-dollar price tag Twitter isn't going anywhere. 
2022/11/17 23:34:22
rjohnson11
Chaos_21

Musk has to answer for the banks that helped finance his purchase. 
2022/11/18 03:04:09
the_Scarlet_one
I hope he loses everything. He has been messing with the market for so long, it would be incredible to see him go down in flames because he thought it would be funny to act like he was going to buy twitter, and then got forced to go through with the purchase because he wanted to back out..

Funny the board talked about installing a poison pill into the market to block him from being able to take control, and then when he finally became the owner, he was the poison pill. Get rekt.

It does absolutely suck what is happening to his employees, but I hope their contracts were clear enough that they can take everything from him.
2022/11/18 03:11:38
Killmur
The very fact he was unable to crash and burn all his other businesses however was able to finally and slowly do that to Twitter is beyond disgusting. Elon Musk has become Trump 2.0 and it's not a pretty sight to see at all.
2022/11/18 04:23:56
transdogmifier
*shrug* Don't care. I left it years ago. It was a liberal cesspool.

It's not going to get any better from Musk ....

2022/11/18 07:16:54
Delirious
not going anywhere.  Just reconstruction
2022/11/18 07:52:24
ty_ger07
Musk is utterly broke, and their businesses quietly face a variety of scandals and fraud charges.
It is really interesting how long someone can keep their head above water.
With the solar roof fraud charges, the scandal about charging US tax payers a hugely inflated fee for the "free" Starlink internet they gave to Ukraine, the warning that SpaceX will go bankrupt if they don't hit a schedule this year (which they haven't hit), all the lies and failure to meet SpaceX goals on the backs of US tax payers, the hyperloop fiasco and lies, buying twitter with money from Tesla which he doesn't have, and with him losing 10B dollars per month due to advertisers not trusting his actions and causing Twitter to be a hostile platform, you wonder how long the show will go on.
2022/11/18 09:25:58
Hoggle
rjohnson11
Chaos_21

Musk has to answer for the banks that helped finance his purchase. 

Thing is I think Twitters employees with a great resume are likely the first ones out the door when Musk said it’s going to be an extreme work focus job now and laid off half of the staff. Twitter had already fallen behind of the likes of Facebook and I am not sure it kept the staff to make itself better. Also the news about Twitter has hurt advertising which is the lifeblood of a social media company.
2022/11/18 10:31:44
Killmur
I will say if Twitter does go under, which will probably happen soon, it's going to cause one of the biggest disruptions in the social media sphere. No other social media service has really been able to rival other platforms or unite people, especially companies, as much as Twitter has. So in essence Elon is playing with fire and it'll(all those various companies) burn him big time if he's not careful.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account