2022/10/29 16:12:52
kraade
So where are you all going for the latest GPU news?
2022/10/29 16:18:43
Chaos_21
Here is a good place to start
 JayzTwoCents - YouTube
2022/10/29 17:34:12
ty_ger07
Chaos_21
 JayzTwoCents - YouTube

Slimeball
skip

Gamers Nexus
Actually Hardcore Overclocking
Der8auer
2022/10/30 01:25:15
Hoggle
I still think that this is a great place to ask questions since this community has helped people with systems regardless of the brand that they bought. I think it’s pretty cool that EVGA supports the community so much that they added a 40 series area for posts even though they are not making one.

When it comes to YouTube I like to watch a few channels. Good products review the same from different reviewers and I normally watch Gamers Nexus and Jay2Cent.
2022/10/30 02:34:21
rjohnson11
I try as best as I can to post GPU news and GPU info into the news section of the forums. 
2022/10/30 09:11:58
XrayMan
rjohnson11
I try as best as I can to post GPU news and GPU info into the news section of the forums. 

I must say, you do that very well too.   ;)
2022/10/30 12:28:00
transdogmifier
ty_ger07
Chaos_21
 JayzTwoCents - YouTube

Slimeball
skip

Gamers Nexus
Der8auer

Not saying I disagree, but what makes you say that about Jay (I'm truly curious)

I don't like Steve, personally...he seems like an egotistical jerk to me (may not be in real life but he comes across that way in videos (to me))

2022/10/30 12:28:35
transdogmifier
XrayMan
rjohnson11

I must say, you do that very well too.   ;)

Agreed. Thanks for the posts, RJ, I read a lot of them...I am happy I don't have to search for them ;)

2022/10/30 13:43:49
ty_ger07
transdogmifier
ty_ger07
Chaos_21
JayzTwoCents - YouTube

Slimeball
skip

Gamers Nexus
Der8auer

Not saying I disagree, but what makes you say that about Jay (I'm truly curious)

has lots of ego
is rude to, swears at, or bans his fans if they disagree on something
seeks praise and recognition
operates as a one-man show
collaborates with people I don't respect
has published a lot of content showing off his wealth which isn't very interesting
just all around makes me not respect or be interested in his opinion

GN puts a lot of effort into avoiding conflict of interest or compromising their integrity, operates as a team of people, and doesn't abuse their fans, as far as I know.
2022/10/30 15:43:12
dragomirc
rjohnson11

Keep up baddy, your informative posts are very important for this site. 
TBH I'm coming here to check 4xxx series only, but your fresh news lures my attention too.
Thank you for doing that.

EDIT:
No love for egoistic Jayz and Steve.
There is a new sheriff in town: Daniel Owen - YouTube

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account