2023/04/13 07:44:12
jmine
When will the CLCx 360mm All-In-One LCD CPU Liquid Cooler be back in stock? I am in the middle of a build and need one ASAP.

I am attempting to keep this build EVGA as much as possible, and would hate to put another brand cooler in this case!
2023/10/25 21:58:45
JohnKorea
Hi, recently bought the EVGa CLCx liquid cpu cooler and wasn't aware it requires windows 11 to use its software to control everything, currently using windows 10 pro and I don't plan on downgrading any time soon, do I have any option to get this program working on windows 10. would any of the other programs control the fans rgb atleast?

2023/12/02 08:02:02
Cool GTX
JohnKorea
Hi, recently bought the EVGa CLCx liquid cpu cooler and wasn't aware it requires windows 11 to use its software to control everything, currently using windows 10 pro and I don't plan on downgrading any time soon, do I have any option to get this program working on windows 10. would any of the other programs control the fans rgb atleast?

Welcome to the EVGA Forums & Congrats on your first Post

W10 software can be found   https://www.evga.com/support/download/

latest version for W10 is currently
Driver Version: 1.0.2.0.
Release Date: 1/10/2023

EVGA CLCx Software v1.0.2.0 Release Notes:
  • Fixes issue with the online update function
  • Changes GPU Fan Speed unit of AIO LED to RPM
2023/12/02 09:48:16
JohnKorea
Cool GTX
JohnKorea

Welcome to the EVGA Forums & Congrats on your first Post

W10 software can be found  

Driver Version: 1.0.2.0.
Release Date: 1/10/2023

EVGA CLCx Software v1.0.2.0 Release Notes:
  • Fixes issue with the online update function
  • Changes GPU Fan Speed unit of AIO LED to RPM

Ah... thats a little embarrassing... thank you for the reply.
2024/02/23 13:02:06
B0baganoosh
EVGA just pushed a press release to TPU for these (as well as the FTW and XC PSUs). A note from their staff:

The EVGA press release relations folks had moved three previously announced product families into their 2024 announcement calendar, without much explanation. The CLCx Series did not get a widespread release back in 2022....the latest updates indicate that a proper/widespread global launch is happening.

The "SuperNOVA 1000 W/850 W Gold FTW Series" and "SuperNOVA 1000G/850G XC Series" 2023 PSUs are supposed to be shipping out now...according to fresh communications.

I did notice on Amazon that the price has come down dramatically from EVGA's site prices at launch (down ~40% on the 360 version)
2024/02/24 03:57:59
Hoggle
B0baganoosh
EVGA just pushed a press release to TPU for these (as well as the FTW and XC PSUs). A note from their staff:

The EVGA press release relations folks had moved three previously announced product families into their 2024 announcement calendar, without much explanation. The CLCx Series did not get a widespread release back in 2022....the latest updates indicate that a proper/widespread global launch is happening.

The "SuperNOVA 1000 W/850 W Gold FTW Series" and "SuperNOVA 1000G/850G XC Series" 2023 PSUs are supposed to be shipping out now...according to fresh communications.

I did notice on Amazon that the price has come down dramatically from EVGA's site prices at launch (down ~40% on the 360 version)

It's pretty reasonable on Amazon for what it does compared to a much more basic model without the display. Being able to see what the fans and the pump is doing as well as the CPU temperatures is nice if you have the computer open to where you can glance over and see the display. I don't know about everyone but I am pretty well able to remember what number is normal for my system and would notice if the CPU is higher than I would like for what I am doing.
2024/03/01 17:06:58
HRPuffnstuff
I prefer imperial measurements myself, however, most of the products only offer metric.  It should be a requirement for products sold in the US to offer imperial.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account