2022/09/27 04:18:31
transdogmifier
and I are getting ready to be close friends....it's tracking over my house at this point *laugh*...

Glad I took that tree down last spring...oof

2022/09/27 05:28:00
rjohnson11
transdogmifier
and I are getting ready to be close friends....it's tracking over my house at this point *laugh*...

Please stay safe! 
2022/09/27 05:31:24
rjohnson11
To all of those in the Florida area that are affected by this hurricane please stay safe and pay close attention to announcements on TV and radio. Expect possible electrical outages. Be prepared. 
2022/09/27 08:54:50
Nereus

Good luck down there, hope Ian plays nice.

2022/09/27 10:30:12
redteamgo
good luck !  hopefully it keeps pushing north. 
2022/09/27 11:54:42
bdary
redteamgo
good luck !  hopefully it keeps pushing north. 

East would be a lot better for me.  I'm on the west coast...
2022/09/27 12:12:04
Cool GTX
transdogmifier

FL is very flat, I sure hope your on a high spot, the amount a rain in 24 hours & storm surge for those within 2 miles of the coast - going to be a mess even before you factor in the wind damage.

I remember years ago - seeing 18 inches of rain in less than 24 hours, what a mess that tropical storm made in south FL

Hope you have 10 days of water @ 1gal/ per person/day & plenty you can eat, if the power goes down for a long period of time

do you have one of those hand crank type: phone chargers/ flashlight /radios ?  might have to crank really fast to power your PC
2022/09/27 12:33:41
transdogmifier
Cool GTX
transdogmifier

FL is very flat, I sure hope your on a high spot, the amount a rain in 24 hours & storm surge for those within 2 miles of the coast - going to be a mess even before you factor in the wind damage.

I remember years ago - seeing 18 inches of rain in less than 24 hours, what a mess that tropical storm made in south FL

Hope you have 10 days of water @ 1gal/ per person/day & plenty you can eat, if the power goes down for a long period of time

do you have one of those hand crank type: phone chargers/ flashlight /radios ?  might have to crank really fast to power your PC

I'm fine....I live on the highest point of the state really....Well, not quite, but close enough.

Also good with food and water. Got radio, got flashlights and chargers

Thanks tho :)

2022/09/27 12:41:48
redteamgo
Ugh looks like it’s going to be a late night landfall time. Stay vigilant. Unfortunately have to be up all night in case this wobbles east. The tornados and microbursts are what really scare me when hurricanes roll through. No warning and nowhere to go.
2022/09/27 12:56:28
transdogmifier
redteamgo
Ugh looks like it’s going to be a late night landfall time. Stay vigilant. Unfortunately have to be up all night in case this wobbles east. The tornados and microbursts are what really scare me when hurricanes roll through. No warning and nowhere to go.

You in Florida too?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account