2022/09/21 09:29:15
001vmo
Thank you for abandoning your loyal customers!
2022/09/21 09:34:29
atfrico
rjohnson11
EVGATech_DanielM
atfrico

Is there a possibility, if someone at EVGA can give us a scoop of any new products coming in the near future😺

Power Supplies. :)

Hopefully ATX 3.0 approved power supplies with the 16 pin PCIe GPU connector

Thank you @EVGATech_DanielM and @rjohnson11. 😎👍
2022/09/21 15:59:35
namcost
AMD X670E DARK motherboard?

AMD 7900xt Kingpin Graphics Card?

Just do it. Stop thinking, forget about Nvidia, and bring it on. Kick off with AMD. And then once your foot is in the door, Intel by THEN would have gpu's worth making, and then start making Intel GPU's too. Its the best thing for this company in my opinion. Forget Nvidia. They are going down.

Multiple things I have noticed with novideo this generation. DLSS3.0 focus for FPS instead of raw render performance.... DLSS2.0 looks like trash, and now AI will "predict" what the next frame should look like to add frames? NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. Don't want it. I want raw render performance. Looks like AMD is the only brand focusing on Raw Render performance (intel gpu's are yet to be seen so can't comment on what they are planning).

Also seeing the 12VHPWR standard, which was literally PATENTED BY NVIDIA (before the 3000 series launched, the 3000 series literally uses the 12vhpwr connection and sold with adaptor to use with typical psu's), and now everyone is going around saying its a pci-e 5.0 standard. NO ITS NOT. Pci-e 5.0 has nothing to do with power supply technologies.... pci-e 5.0 is a motherboard standard, not a psu standard. It makes NO SENSE. I WONDER IF NVIDIA IS FORCING AIB'S TO USE THE 12VHPWR standards? Meaning even if EVGA wanted to make a kingpin card, they would be limited to 600w with that stupid connector. "you have to use 12vhpwr" would destroy the overclocking market for Nvidia gpu's.... and using two of them would be an even bigger joke. Which I personally would see as a reason to be mad at nvidia.... so maybe THIS is a FRACTION of why EVGA left Nvidia.... I could be wrong, but if AIB cards all use the 12 pin connector.... oooph. Not to mention the hardcore news push of the adapters melting due to high current which would scare normies into buying not only a 4000 series card but a new psu that supports the new standard. except evga makes psu's, so they know the connector isn't required. you can just use 2-3 8pin pci-e psu cables like normal.... so this is a kinky little tidbit I came across....It also seems like nvidia is pushing for this standard.... when i think about g-sync, i think about the module that monitor brands HAVE TO BUY from nvidia, when freesync and adaptive sync can be just as good and are free to use.... if a psu has to use the 12vhpwr connection, they probably have to pay nvidia to use it. and then when gpu's use it, they have to pay nvidia to use it. which would increase costs of both psu's and graphics cards akin to how monitors with g-sync cost more for no logical reason.... its GREED on nvidia's part. as usual.

EVGA, sincerely, just make AMD products. Just do it. Both feet hop right in. Show us how amazing your products on team red can be.....

2022/09/21 19:48:15
nick_shl
namcostStop thinking, forget about Nvidia, and bring it on. Kick off with AMD.
"Technically, it is safe to say that Lisa Su's own grandfather is actually Jen-Hsun Huang's uncle. Although they aren't really niece and uncles, they are very close relatives" - good luck with that

2022/09/22 04:11:58
ExcaliburXVII
My post, copied from the original thread:

ExcaliburXVII
Linus Torvalds moment. nVidia must have acted extremely poorly towards EVGA in order for it to come to this.

I wish you guys and gals the best going forward. There will be a lot of fanboy responses due to EVGA having been an nVidia-exclusive partner for so long but the company would be more than welcomed producing video cards for AMD. Best of luck to all of the employees, and thanks for the years of hard work.

2022/09/22 09:24:53
kraade
On a bright note, at least the site won't crash on October 12th.
2022/09/22 11:29:13
playboyer
Please tell me you have some RTX 4090s that you will sell to Elite Members only!!!
2022/09/22 11:40:26
shiftsix
Have had one of your cards from every launch going back to the GTX-280 to my current 3080ti ftw3.   
Really hoping to see you guys back in the GPU business one day making something awesome whoever's chip is under the hood. 
2022/09/22 12:56:43
Cool GTX
kraade

many a KB, F5 key - has been spared from the brutality of another GPU launch day
2022/09/22 13:04:36
redteamgo
Cool GTX
kraade

many a KB, F5 key - has been spared from the brutality of another GPU launch day

get a Z20 and you can make a macro LOL

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account