2022/09/16 13:12:57
MadmanRB
I sure hope EVGA now open sources their software solutions, as things will get messy otherwise.
Also so much for the upgrade program, guess I will have to go Gigabite or Galax.
2022/09/16 13:13:15
vibrice
Oh my god, this is so sad, it hurts, I would never imagined that the best GPU AIB left the game but I truly get the reasons why.

I sincerely wish EVGA to overcome this huge drawback, even if it will be by an absence on the GPU market, it would be a real loss to loose the only manufacturer to actually care about its customers, the only one to also propose innovant programs like step-up or queues.
2022/09/16 13:14:11
Jhammac
It's AMD cards or bankruptcy for EVGA, take your pick. EVGA can't survive without video cards.
2022/09/16 13:15:25
neosis666
As I just asked under the warranty section, whats the plans for those of us with new cards and next to a decade left on warranty?

How do they plan to honor that warranty if something goes wrong. 
2022/09/16 13:17:06
bloot
Jhammac
It's AMD cards or bankruptcy for EVGA, take your pick. EVGA can't survive without video cards.

They'll surely go the Radeon route, I bet AMD would be so glad teaming with EVGA.
2022/09/16 13:21:02
R WARP
This is Devastating.

I've probably been using EVGA since 2006. They have been the most reliable brand of GPU I've ever had. The support has been phenomenal and I recommended them to almost everyone I knew for GPUs. I have no idea where I am going to turn for cards now. If you guys go AMD or anything else GPU wise I'd probably follow you there out of the NVIDIA market. I hope this is just the foreshadowing to that.

I hope everyone working on the GPU related departments will be fine. Thank you guys for almost 20 years of great GPUs.
2022/09/16 13:21:52
Linkeds2
bloot
Jhammac

They'll surely go the Radeon route, I bet AMD would be so glad teaming with EVGA.

Agreed. They have too much invested in AIB and cooling design to just stop selling GPUs.

Radeon FTW4 rolls right off the tongue!
2022/09/16 13:23:18
MajorTankz
This is a sad, sad day. EVGA earned a life long customer out of me many years ago and it sucks to see that this may be ending soon.
2022/09/16 13:23:58
R WARP
Linkeds2
bloot
Jhammac

Agreed. They have too much invested in AIB and cooling design to just stop selling GPUs.

Radeon FTW4 rolls right off the tongue!

I hope so I used a few Radeons back in the day here, EVGA would definitely be my first choice.
2022/09/16 13:24:20
gsrcrxsi
I would urge against Radeon cards. AMD's software/drivers suffers big time. it'll be more of a headache for EVGA to deal with that. Intel has a better handle on driver stability, but they are just reemerging to the GPU space so there will be some growing pains there too.

but it sounds like EVGA isnt going to make any GPUs for the foreseeable future. With the mismanagement of things during the chip shortage, and then them killing off the Bucks program, the writing was on the wall for something like this to happen. I'd be surprised if they're still in business in a year.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account