2022/10/12 13:12:49
dragomirc
rjohnson11
For video cards I've only purchased EVGA. It will be strange to purchase another brand that won't give me a high level of customer service. 

Same here, over decades become EVGA GPU addict.
Now we need to find a new dealer LOL
2022/10/13 08:56:08
shadow733
Nereus

Please reinstate the GPU forums that were deleted - there was plenty of very useful information there - just because EVGA has stopped making GPUs doesn't mean they never did. Seriously, why delete it at all? To save space? Really disheartening to see EVGA apparently self-destructing. Is Andrew having a mid-life crisis or something? Retire, buy a Porsche Spyder and drive around oogling at young women if that's what it takes, but don't destroy a great brand and screw everyone over just because you can't handle your

Please , check your settings...

2022/10/14 05:12:48
d.burnette
rjohnson11
For video cards I've only purchased EVGA. It will be strange to purchase another brand that won't give me a high level of customer service. 

I am with you there. Still uncertain whether I will even buy a 40xx card. In any event I am certainly in no rush to replace my 3090 FTW3 Ultra.
2022/10/17 15:18:04
johnnychuckles
Thank you EVGA for all the years of suppling excellent video cards and services like the step up program and the queue system (during our time of crisis). Excellent customer service right there!! I respect your decision, will miss your GPU's, and look forward to seeing what new products you come out with.

RIP video card business!
2022/10/18 05:37:03
d.burnette
I was keeping an eye on the EVGA stock of 3090 Ti FTW3 Ultra when the price had dropped to 1099 USD. Took a look this morning and it has been jacked back up to 2100 USD.  I have a 3090 FTW3 Ultra and really probably do not need it anyway which is why I had not grabbed one already but makes me wonder why the price got jacked way back up... That is like 4090 level pricing.
2022/10/18 06:20:42
dragomirc
d.burnette
I was keeping an eye on the EVGA stock of 3090 Ti FTW3 Ultra when the price had dropped to 1099 USD. Took a look this morning and it has been jacked back up to 2100 USD.  I have a 3090 FTW3 Ultra and really probably do not need it anyway which is why I had not grabbed one already but makes me wonder why the price got jacked way back up... That is like 4090 level pricing.

Just checked >>>EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING
Current price: $2199.99
Too bad you can't have more than 5 (LIMIT 5 PER HOUSEHOLD).
2022/10/18 06:35:53
dwoodward
dragomirc
d.burnette

Just checked >>>EVGA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti FTW3 ULTRA GAMING
Current price: $2199.99
Too bad you can't have more than 5 (LIMIT 5 PER HOUSEHOLD).

Damn, I was just looking at the cards yesterday and yeah. Seems all of the cards shot back up in prices on EVGA's site. Really a bummer.

Hopefully this is a mistake?
2022/10/18 06:45:24
dragomirc
dwoodward

Damn, I was just looking at the cards yesterday and yeah. Seems all of the cards shot back up in prices on EVGA's site. Really a bummer.

If not, someone lost his mind when priced 3090Ti $600 more than much faster 4090.
2022/10/18 07:20:04
dwoodward
dragomirc
dwoodward

If not, someone lost his mind when priced 3090Ti $600 more than much faster 4090.

I agree, the prices are back to absurd levels. I guess MSI or ASUS it is once I get my old vehicle sold. Been without a GPU for like 2 years now and been sharing PC with my girlfriend. Not everyone makes as much money as they can justify the prices these freaking people ask for their products. Blame inflation, blame crypto... Doesn't matter, I make decent money to just be able to afford to live and 2000 dollars for a GPU just doesn't fit into my financial situation. Especially when they were literally $1000 cheaper yesterday.
2022/10/18 07:37:30
dwoodward
I mean, honestly, I really feel cheated by EVGA. When my 1070ti killed, the 30 series launch was just a couple weeks away, which I had been waiting for. And I was actually told by EVGA via phone that they would need a new shipment of 1070ti's and it would be a couple weeks wait. If I wanted a 30 series like we were talking about, just wait because it's price to performance ratio was insane. Then they sold out in seconds, couldn't even load EVGA's page for like an hour an a half. So I joined the queue to get a card.

I mean it's kind of my fault, because I didn't push thru with the RMA. But their support staff also shouldn't have reassured me that I'd be able to upgrade like originally planned.

In the end, I never received a single email from EVGA's queue, my warranty expired on the old card, and It's all my fault according to them for not doing the RMA on my card. (even tho they assured me I could get one at launch or close to.)

I'm feeling my days are growing more and more numbered on this forum. EVGA really dropped the ball for me. I honestly no longer suggest EVGA products to anyone, even tho I still purchase them. I feel like they tricked me into thinking I could upgrade without doing my RMA. Instead I got left with a dead card for 2 years running now. 

Should have just done the RMA anyway. My fault, and lesson learned.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account