2022/09/30 12:36:12
FreedomIsntFree
Maybe a future with Intel is in the cards? They're already boasting a better performing and cheaper alternative to the 3060ti. Be a shame to break up with millions of loyal GPU customers that want nothing other than EVGA for their above all customer service and warranty options. You guys murdered the scene with the 30 series design, always in a different league. I will forever be an EVGA customer for as long as you continue to push out great products and even better customer service.
2022/09/30 18:44:41
jw1337
These are dark times. I'm sorry it had to come to this EVGA. I've only ever owned EVGA GPUs, I don't know what I'm going to do now. When I'm able to build out a new machine, I hope to still be able to get my hands on one of your cards.
2022/10/01 13:21:24
slugbug
To be honest the last graphics card I bought was an EVGA GTX 760. I just can't justify spending the amount that current cards cost.
2022/10/03 14:07:43
uinerd
EVGA_JacobF
EVGA will not carry the next generation graphics cards.

Ballsy move. I get it. Sometimes businesses need to make really tough decisions, and as some articles have said, this wasn't that tough a decision based on NVIDIA's attitude toward EVGA and other partners. No doubt there will be a challenging adjustment period. I'm going to miss your graphics cards.

That said, you guys make great stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing what you do next and buying more of your products. 
2022/10/06 05:35:49
Nereus

Please reinstate the GPU forums that were deleted - there was plenty of very useful information there - just because EVGA has stopped making GPUs doesn't mean they never did. Seriously, why delete it at all? To save space? Really disheartening to see EVGA apparently self-destructing. Is Andrew having a mid-life crisis or something? Retire, buy a Porsche Spyder and drive around oogling at young women if that's what it takes, but don't destroy a great brand and screw everyone over just because you can't handle your (Deleted for Foul Language)

2022/10/06 06:23:09
dragomirc
Deleting GPU forums is so disrespectful to all members that over couple decades add so much knowledge, expertise, troubleshooting, etc..
This lunatic move burned to the ground everything that EVGA as company represented.

Such a shame.

2022/10/06 14:01:32
EVGA_Lee
Nereus

Please reinstate the GPU forums that were deleted - there was plenty of very useful information there - just because EVGA has stopped making GPUs doesn't mean they never did. Seriously, why delete it at all? To save space? Really disheartening to see EVGA apparently self-destructing. Is Andrew having a mid-life crisis or something? Retire, buy a Porsche Spyder and drive around oogling at young women if that's what it takes, but don't destroy a great brand and screw everyone over just because you can't handle your

We're a little boggled by suggestions from a few people that we've deleted GPU subforums and/or posts.  If you can offer something we can look into, I'm happy to have our team take a look, but none of us here understand where this idea came from.  Over time, we've condensed and merged sections to reflect the majority of GPU customer groups based on what cards are being used at the time, but we don't delete posts or threads, unless there's a TOS violation.

I posted this over in the post count thread, which may be relevant:

EVGATech_LeeM
[...]
Jacob edited the name of one of the Graphics Card sections recently, but didn't delete any sections, which is what some of you might have mistaken for removing sections.  As a general rule, we merge posts into a different subforum before removing the doomed subforum.  We haven't removed any sections since around the time of the last great subforum shakeup (which was quite some time ago).
[...]

Edit - slight edits for clarity and formatting.
2022/10/11 08:46:38
Hillguy
So I just crawled out from under my rock for the summer (it's nice to unplug every now and then) only to find out No More eVGA Cards ,  I can't believe it , I know it's true ... But ... But ... But    

Anyhoooo no point in ranting I guess , what's done is done  ,  SO Here's A Big Shout Out to the Teams that have brought us many years of joy pushing shiny things to their limits , THANK YOU from us all it's been a great ride

I know , I'm late , But 
2022/10/12 10:31:22
TigerDeath
Dang dude. This hits in the gut. EVGA has been such a STAPLE in product quality and integrity in honoring their warranties since I first started purchasing their cards...

Much love to the teams that made so many millions of gaming hours combined possible via your products! 
2022/10/12 12:12:01
rjohnson11
For video cards I've only purchased EVGA. It will be strange to purchase another brand that won't give me a high level of customer service. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account