2022/06/15 02:59:34
the_Scarlet_one
dearley1231
That's the least amount of money I've given to a cat house. Usually it's about $70 but all to a good cause. 

Lol, every penny counts when it comes to saving animals :-)
2022/06/15 05:04:22
harley262
dearley1231
That's the least amount of money I've given to a cat house. Usually it's about $70 but all to a good cause. 

"cat houses" in or around las vegas are a little more pricey...i guess

give your bucks to the cats!
2022/06/15 08:25:50
the_Scarlet_one
austin86
the_Scarlet_one
austin86
Well evga support got back with me. They have no options for people that can’t use paypal other the to buy something or donate it. This will definitely influence my future buying choices. I mean just about every bank has zelle and its free…

But not every company has Zelle. As a matter of fact, Zelle is tied to personal account and is not allowed to be used for business transactions, so it wouldn’t be an option.

Umm many business use Zelle, its not a personal account only thing. And its not the only option. I can see non US members getting screwed over this since paypal does not like folks outside the US all to well

the_Scarlet_one
Chase credit now does 150 points equals $1, for credit card rewards. It use to be 100 points for $1.

I have a chase card, its still 100 points for every dollar.

I misspoke on both parts, and I was wrong.

For Zelle, I went off of a friend who was using Zelle for payment for his business even though he had a personal account, and our bank threatened to stop accepting payments since was using it for a business instead of a personal use. That was the banks choice, not Zelle.

For chase, I don’t know where I got that honestly. I just look at it is 100 pts for 1.00.

So, yeah, I misspoke and I apologize.
2022/06/15 15:20:39
beemir
I wish the EVGA bucks could NOW be used to purchase extended warranties, since the program is being retired at least offer us that. I thought I'd save the bucks for my next "Ti" upgrade but looks like that's not going to happen anymore.
2022/06/15 23:11:38
Sixie
beemir
I wish the EVGA bucks could NOW be used to purchase extended warranties, since the program is being retired at least offer us that. I thought I'd save the bucks for my next "Ti" upgrade but looks like that's not going to happen anymore.

I know what you mean, at the same time atleast NA Store still has some stock that you can use your bucks on.
in EU Store, there is no stock of anything but a few keyboards and mouse....  gpu, motherboard, psu are all out of stock.
due to this EU folks are at a disadvantage.
if you cant use your bucks to purchase something (due to stock) your left out cashing it out, however it will be on a 2 to 1 conversion let alone in USD.
but hey atleast its an option right? lol

bare in mind that the EVGA Bucks program on the financial books of EVGA are written and seen as real cash.... its not just some program and gives you xxx amount. it has real value and is counted on their sales/profits/loses

2022/06/16 09:24:05
xtremegamer
i have 130 how much is it in dollar ?

thanks 
2022/06/16 09:24:48
enewt
xtremegamer

thanks 

65 USD
2022/06/16 09:37:43
xtremegamer
enewt
xtremegamer

thanks 

65 USD

thanks info .. maybe get video card 
2022/06/16 11:55:04
jfw06013
Thanks for the EVGA Bucks program.
Now that it's over, I will be looking at other manufactures and their prices.
Having said that, the tech support still puts them on top of the list.
2022/06/16 12:33:27
the_Scarlet_one
jfw06013
Thanks for the EVGA Bucks program.
Now that it's over, I will be looking at other manufactures and their prices.
Having said that, the tech support still puts them on top of the list.

Never hurts to look around :-)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account