2022/06/14 06:10:12
mech9t5
tshalev
How does this work if you're in Canada? I never really use Paypal for anything; does anyone know if I will get hit with any fees or taxes or anything over here?

Same question.  Would appreciate some clarification from EVGA staff on this.  I do have Paypal, it's just the taxes for Canadians for other income that needs clarification....
2022/06/14 07:09:17
enewt
RogueMaster
enewt
I feel the loss of the Associate program

The silver lining, if you can call it that, is that a certain someone can't beat his troll drums and call you a shill any longer.

I do like that they're keeping the discount program going, however.

Yes, keeping the discount program is the real value to the community. Getting a discount off of retail for ordering direct; both EVGA and consumers benefit.

tshalev
Enewt, did you broker some sort of deal with EVGA? I think you would bankrupt them if you cashed in all your EVGA bucks 😂

No, I haven’t and I don’t think I am the one they would be concerned about. Probably the Element35Gaming folks (who did that commercial queue tracker with the registration and giveaways) or the Associate account for the PC forum on Reddit…. I imagine those accounts could appear on the EVGA cap table after this.

ty_ger07]
Mr. 'EVGA doesn't pay me anything', what did you cash out at? $10,000?

Maybe they got the idea from you — in which case, thanks, I guess.

By the way, nice job staying on brand. At least you’re consistent.

djwarreng
more like $100k+, and good for him

Personally, I can't thank EVGA enough for keeping their Associate and EVGA Bucks programs active throughout the pandemic. Many people, including me, desperately needed some type of camaraderie to keep their morale boosted. We found it here in the EVGA forums, supporting eachother, during the worst chip shortage in the history of this industry. EVGA kept their prices at MSRP, while other manufacturers and resellers made deals with resellers to overcharge based on stock. Best of luck to all of you. I am a 15+ year EVGA customer, and my loyalty is confirmed.

Outstanding Work!

19 years is a long time for a program like this. When the supply chain issues hit, necessitating the queue…so much of their sales moving to their direct-to-consumer channel, I thought was inevitable that we were in the final days of the EVGA bucks program. The fact that the program say 2022 is amazing, in my opinion. And I couldn’t agree more: having this community (including ty_ger07) kept me sane during the long wait for a card…I really appreciated the virtual companionship. I hope that part of the EVGA forums never ends.
2022/06/14 10:51:58
Zepppster
Amazing program while it lasted.  Sad to hear it's going away, but glad I was a part of it!
2022/06/14 12:52:15
Sixie
that's sad to hear, but what's more sadder is that this is happening at a time where there's literally nothing in stock at the EVGA (EU) store, so you cant make the best out of it even if your forced to use it to a deadline.
sure a few keyboards, a mouse and a capture device... that's it (checked on 14-06-2022)
2022/06/14 14:04:35
KingMing
Is there a way to cancel the cashout request? Didn't see that it would be sent in October and I found something on the webstore that I'd like to buy.
2022/06/14 14:23:19
Cool GTX
KingMing
Is there a way to cancel the cashout request? Didn't see that it would be sent in October and I found something on the webstore that I'd like to buy.

suggest you Call Customer Service
2022/06/14 14:36:15
KingMing
Cool GTX
KingMing

suggest you Call Customer Service

Just got off support. They said unfortunately not since the EVGA Bucks have already been removed from the account. Ah well. I suggest others wait until the last days to accept the form as the points are removed immediately and it appear it won't be paid out until October.

Also find it strange that the payout is 50 cent per 1 EVGA Buck. Isn't 1 EVGA Buck supposed to = $1(hence the "Buck")? Anyways. whatever.
2022/06/15 02:08:15
the_Scarlet_one
austin86
Well evga support got back with me. They have no options for people that can’t use paypal other the to buy something or donate it. This will definitely influence my future buying choices. I mean just about every bank has zelle and its free…

But not every company has Zelle. As a matter of fact, Zelle is tied to personal account and is not allowed to be used for business transactions, so it wouldn’t be an option.
2022/06/15 02:10:37
the_Scarlet_one
KingMing
Just got off support. They said unfortunately not since the EVGA Bucks have already been removed from the account. Ah well. I suggest others wait until the last days to accept the form as the points are removed immediately and it appear it won't be paid out until October.

Also find it strange that the payout is 50 cent per 1 EVGA Buck. Isn't 1 EVGA Buck supposed to = $1(hence the "Buck")? Anyways. whatever.

The fact that EVGA is allowing a cash out option at any rate is surprising. In 19 years, the bucks were only able to be spent on the EVGA store. To get cash out of something you couldn’t previously use anywhere other than the store is a heck of an option.

Chase credit now does 150 points equals $1, for credit card rewards. It use to be 100 points for $1.
2022/06/15 02:54:20
dearley1231
That's the least amount of money I've given to a cat house. Usually it's about $70 but all to a good cause. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account