2022/05/22 23:51:01
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.com/295142/noblechairs-announces-hero-the-elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-10th-anniversary-edition-gaming-chair

Today, noblechairs release their latest product to celebrate the 10th anniversary of one of the most popular and endearing games on the market by introducing the officially licensed noblechairs HERO - The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 10th Anniversary Edition gaming chair. Designed to take distinctive elements from the game, this is a must-have for Skyrim enthusiasts. Featuring a premium all-black base, with the Seal of Akatosh on the headrest and the exquisite 10th Anniversary logo embroidered on the rear of the chair, the bolster of the chair also features words of power and dragon leather accents - but don't worry, no dragons were harmed in the making of this chair!

Winning over 250 product awards, noblechairs is the proud bearer of a long and stellar line of positive feedback from its many wonderful customers. As a company dedicated to providing a premium range of comfortable gaming chairs, all with durability and ergonomics in mind, noblechairs is a German brand that takes pride in being seen as one of the best on the market. Including award-winning features such as the adjustable backrest with an internal lumbar support mechanism, 4D armrests, and a rocking mechanism, the Skyrim 10th Anniversary Edition is fully ergonomic with additional lumbar support.

Availability & Pricing

The noblechairs HERO The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim 10th Anniversary Edition gaming chair will be available from today at the price of £389.99 / 449,90€ / $499.99 for pre-order/purchase.

I suppose if you want a Skyrim gaming chair this is what you need. 

2022/05/23 10:35:11
yaymz
rjohnson11

I suppose if you want a Skyrim gaming chair this is what you need. 

Lol .  Very niche customer here.
2022/05/23 12:07:02
Hoggle
Pricing it out the game chairs are not much more than the normal chairs in the line so if you wanted a Nobel chair I would say go with a game you like. In this case the price difference between the basic black and the Skyrim is only $40 more. I would feel differently if the price was like $100 more but even then for something that I will have for probably a few years it might be worth it if the style was something I liked.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account