2022/05/20 03:37:03
rjohnson11
https://videocardz.com/newz/hitman-3s-dlss-fsr-and-raytracing-patch-arrives-may-24th-rtx-3070-rx-6900xt-gpus-recommended

Hitman 3 will soon support NVIDIA DLSS and AMD FSR, unfortunately that’s only FSR 1.0. Interestingly, there is no Intel XeSS coming at the same time, despite Intel using this game for their marketing campaign for this technology. One might only wonder if the original plan was to include all three upscaling technologies with one patch.
Furthermore, the PC patch will include ray tracing support for reflections and shadows. This technology can be enabled through the game’s graphics menu before the mission is started.
IO Interactive recommend using low or medium ‘Reflection Quality’ for lower end hardware, this may significant improve performance. The recommended settings pair GeForce RTX 3070 and Radeon RX 6900XT as equally capable ray tracing accelerators.
Hitman 3 is a graphics intensive game that already required powerful hardware, thus with ray tracing enabled one probably must use DLSS/FSR just to see good framerate. However, that will be on debate once the patch is released on May 24th.
The patch notes confirm that the upcoming Radeon driver is 22.5.3, it should be released around the time Hitman 3 is updated. It should be based on the May Preview driver that brought DX11 performance optimizations.
Below you can find the Minimum and Recommended Hardware Requirements and settings for Adaptive Supersampling and Ray Tracing:

Minimum Hardware Requirements

• NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2060 SUPER or AMD Radeon RX 6600 XT
  • Intel Core i5 10600K or AMD Ryzen 5 5600X
  • 8 GB RAM
Recommended settings:

• Resolution: 1080p
    Adaptive Supersampling Technique: NVIDIA DLSS or AMD FSR
  • Adaptive Supersampling Quality> Performance
  • Reflection Quality: Medium

Recommended Hardware

• NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3070 or AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT
  • Intel Core i7 10700K or AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
  • 16 GB RAM
Recommended settings:
  • Resolution: 1440p
    Adaptive Supersampling Technique: NVIDIA DLSS or AMD FSR
  • Adaptive Supersampling Quality: Balanced
  • Reflection Quality: High

Additional Requirements

• GeForce Game Ready Driver 512.59 for NVIDIA GPUs.
  • Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 22.5.3 for AMD GPUs.
  • Windows 10 Version 21H1 or newer.
The recommended requirements are higher than what I expected. 
2022/05/20 05:01:09
Bobmitch
Looking forward to this patch.  Big Hitman fan
2022/05/20 08:38:20
Hoggle
Since Hitman 3 supports VR I wonder if the ray tracing will work in VR. Of course the last time I saw anything about the VR support it seemed a lot of options got disabled and the graphics are not that great in VR.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account