2022/05/14 00:46:32
rjohnson11
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthew-wilson/fallen-order-sequel-reportedly-titled-star-wars-jedi-survivor/

For a couple of months now, we've been drip fed small updates on the status of Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order 2. The sequel is set to be revealed later this month at Star Wars Celebration, but it will be dropping ‘Fallen Order' from the game's name. Instead, the game will be called Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, according to reports. 
Jeff Grubb, a reporter who has been releasing small bits of info about the sequel for months, recently updated us again during a livestream, revealing that the new game won't be called ‘Fallen Order 2'. Instead, it will be called Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, a name that seems quite fitting considering the events of the first game.

If you have played Fallen Order, then the new title for the sequel makes sense, as main character, Cal, is now on the radar of the Sith empire and will be more aggressively hunted by inquisitors. While we know little officially about the sequel at this point, we may also see Cal running into other Jedi who have been in hiding since Order 66 and the rise of The Empire.

Star Wars Jedi: Survivor should be revealed during Star Wars Celebration, which begins on the 26th of May. Since the game is targeting a 2023 release, it is expected that Respawn will drop support for last-gen consoles and focus solely on PC, Xbox Series X/S and PS5.

Hopefully it will be a good game with no delays. 

2022/05/17 08:40:23
aka_STEVE_b
First was good , even being a bit consol'ish , but still good
2022/05/17 11:05:17
yaymz
It would be nice if they spent some time developing a decent pvp mode. 

Jedi Knight 2 came out about 20 years ago and had the absolute best (IMO) physics, speed, skill curve and community that i've ever seen in a star wars game.  (factoring out the mmos).  Spent hours playing CTF mode and was in a clan back in the day. lol 
2022/05/17 11:10:59
Hoggle
I can't wait and wonder what image they will use since the title doesn't really feel connected and we have a ton of Star Wars games already. I would have expected them to make the title more clearly connected.
2022/05/17 13:13:27
BiggyNewton
I enjoyed the first game, looked and ran great.  Hopefully they continue to make the second even better.
2022/05/28 05:37:05
Bobmitch

Here is the teaser
2022/05/28 07:01:43
harley262
looking good. maybe they are going to reintroduce starkiller.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account