2022/05/11 04:18:51
rjohnson11
https://www.kitguru.net/gaming/mustafa-mahmoud/resident-evil-reverse-may-be-releasing-soon/

2021’s Resident Evil Village was intended to release alongside a standalone multiplayer game known as Resident Evil Re:Verse. After a less-than-stellar beta period, the game was delayed to 2022. Now, almost 1 year later, Resident Evil Re:Verse may finally be releasing soon as the game has been re-rated in Europe.
PEGI, or Pan European Game Information, is a video game ratings board tasked with identifying the appropriate age rating for video games released in Europe. As reported by Gematsu, exactly one year after its initial rating on the 7th of May 2021 (for PS4, Xbox One and PC), Resident Evil Re:Verse’s page has been updated to include a new rating for a Google Stadia version of the yet-to-be-released game.

This update is no coincidence nor an accident, and suggests that the delayed multiplayer game may finally be ready to be launched soon. Whether this means the game is any better than it was during the beta period is yet-to-be-determined, but regardless we should expect to hear an official update from Capcom soon if this PEGI rating is any indication.
Capcom has struggled to find success with its recent multiplayer Resident Evil titles; hopefully Re:Verse is different. We will have to wait and see. 

I'm not too optimistic about this game, but maybe I'll be proven wrong. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account