2022/05/01 01:40:10
rjohnson11
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/steam_s_star_wars_day_sale_has_started/1

Star Wars day is coming, and Valve is already celebrating by launching their Star Wars Day game sale on Steam, offering most Star Wars titles on the platform at a discounted rate. That said, Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga remains at its full retail price, as should be expected from such a recently released title. For those who want to play something modern, Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order and Star Wars: Squadrons are available with 75% discounts, making both games available for £8.74 each on Steam. For fans of more classic Star Wars games, Pandemic Studios' classic Star Wars Battlefront and Star Wars Battlefront II are available for £2.87 and £2.51 respectively. If you fancy some RTS goodness, Star Wars Empire at War's Gold Pack is available for £5.42. Respawn Entertainment may be working with Bit Reactor to create a new Star Wars strategy title, but for now, Empire at War remains one of the best Star Wars strategy games on the market, despite its age.

Have a look at Steam's other Star Wars gaming offers here. Happy gaming, and May the 4th be with you. 
2022/05/01 04:38:31
harley262
star wars dark forces for only $2, what an awesome fps for the time. you could sprint, jump, crouch look up and down. plus star wars audio was great, the imperials saying "rebel scum", the blaster sounds. awesome
2022/05/02 11:03:53
nomoss
Republic Commando is one of my favorite single player games. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account