• Gaming and Gaming News
  • Batman Arkham Knight at 8K with Ray Tracing is impressive + this modder’s video proves it
2022/05/01 01:17:20
rjohnson11
https://www.ruetir.com/2022/04/30/batman-arkham-knight-at-8k-with-ray-tracing-is-impressive-and-this-modders-video-proves-it/

The latest installment in the series Arkham in charge of Rocksteady led us to an ambitious Gotham, so big that it put us at the controls of the iconic Batmobile to tour it. Batman Arkham Knight has already served to show off the power of the Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 in the past, but this time modder Giulio Guglielmi (Massihancer) has gone one step further. 
Massihance has added realistic reflections via Pascal Gilcher’s Reshade Ray Tracing to a 8K resolutiondynamic volumetric fog and ‘godrays’, integrating them into the existing rendering engine, extracting the position of objects in ‘Depth Buffer’, something that could only be achieved using RT or Nvidia PhysX cores.

The gradation of cinematic color, depth of field and a camera mod of the game make the game look like never before. As if all of this wasn’t impressive enough, everything is rendered in real-time at a resolution 8K y a 60 FPS harnessing the power of Nvidia GeForce RTX 3090 TI.

As usual on PC, mods are a perfect excuse to give a second life to great games, with a surprisingly new look. If you haven’t yet faced Scarecrow, Two-Face and the rest of the dark knight’s enemies, remember that at 3DJuegos you have our analysis of Batman: Arkham Knight available.

Looks quite impressive in my opinion. 

2022/05/02 06:40:08
harley262
 does have some better shininess. im sure utoob compression doesnt do the it justice.
2022/05/02 08:01:23
Bobmitch
Impressive!  Game was already pretty nice to look at.  This makes me want to go back...reinstall and mod
2022/05/02 10:55:06
bdary
That does look good for sure...  I still have the game installed.  When time permits, I may need to check into this mod.
2022/05/03 02:01:18
Sajin
Lmao. Vanilla looks better and sharper. Raytraced looks blurry, but with better reflections. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account