2022/04/28 23:41:03
rjohnson11
https://www.techpowerup.com/294334/noblechairs-reveal-the-design-of-the-fallout-nuka-cola-edition-gaming-chair

Today, noblechairs are excited to reveal the design of the official noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - The Fallout Nuka-Cola Edition! The Nuka-Cola Edition will be available to purchase through many retailers worldwide later this year. noblechairs announced their partnership with games publisher Bethesda Softworks in 2019 and have already released officially licenced DOOM, The Elder Scrolls Online and Fallout Vault-Tec Edition gaming chairs.

The Nuka-Cola Edition by noblechairs has been designed to take distinctive elements from the game - making it a must have for enthusiasts and fans of the Fallout franchise. The front features an all-red base, with white accents and white embroidered Nuka-Cola bottle and gold stars. Complete with the noblechairs branding, the back of the chair features a full embroidered Nuka-Cola logo.

With 4D armrests, a rocking mechanism, adjustable height and recline features as well as our breathable cold foam upholstery and PU leather, the noblechairs Nuka-Cola Edition is ergonomically comfortable and perfect for vault dwellers everywhere. Level up your noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair Fallout Nuka-Cola Edition with a matching memory foam pillow set. Introducing the noblechairs Memory Foam Pillow Set Fallout Nuka-Cola Edition, including the head and lumbar pillows. The soft-to-the-touch, plush material in the vibrant Nuka-Cola red sports golden stars and Nuka-Cola bottles are expertly machine embroidered for consistent quality. With its dense memory foam core, this pillow set will keep you supported whilst you take on the post-apocalyptic nuclear fallout.

The noblechairs EPIC Gaming Chair - Nuka-Cola Edition will be priced: £399.95 / $509.90 / €459.90.

You will pay a premium for the chair, but if you're a fan price might not matter. 

2022/04/29 23:01:52
Brad_Hawthorne
This is like getting noregerts tattooed on your forehead, chair edition.
2022/04/29 23:55:32
rjohnson11
I put this into the wrong section. Moving this to the gaming forum. 
2022/04/30 19:57:58
harley262
i guess it be ok if you have a couple of them and a nuka cola machine. why are holes for shoulder straps needed for a wheeled office chair?
2022/04/30 20:11:27
Hoggle
Brad_Hawthorne

The premium is not really that bad for a chair that you could have for a couple years. It's about $90 more than the basic epic edition chair which is pretty reasonable I feel. If someone is a fallout fan I wouldn't feel ashamed in owning a chair like this.
2022/05/03 02:52:29
Brad_Hawthorne
Hoggle
Brad_Hawthorne

The premium is not really that bad for a chair that you could have for a couple years. It's about $90 more than the basic epic edition chair which is pretty reasonable I feel. If someone is a fallout fan I wouldn't feel ashamed in owning a chair like this.

You're really going to have to like Fallout and have other stuff that color coordinate with that odd red and white color scheme. It's not subtile.
2022/05/03 04:21:40
aka_STEVE_b
Also , it seems that 95% of all chairs are made by the exact same company and almost all look the same , except for colors or logos...  it's pathetic

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account