2022/06/29 04:37:43
rahorton
I can confirm that after updating to the latest firmware the X15 is no longer disconnecting.
2022/07/01 14:14:48
Niku-Sama
give it time. mine is still DCing after having the newest stuff installed for about a week.

kind of a bummer i really like this mouse but this random issue is enough to replace it.
I think the "AMD bios bug" is BS too since i've never had any problems with my other mice doing this on the same system
2022/07/04 09:06:25
zapoqx
Niku-Sama
give it time. mine is still DCing after having the newest stuff installed for about a week.

kind of a bummer i really like this mouse but this random issue is enough to replace it.
I think the "AMD bios bug" is BS too since i've never had any problems with my other mice doing this on the same system

You know, I'm wondering something else.  I still haven't experienced the DC thing, but the new update recently mentions about the syncing the polling rate.

I believe it was mentioned in one of the threads that it was using a higher polling rate no matter the setting.  I wonder if the disconnect issues is tied to that?
2022/07/04 17:17:06
Niku-Sama
maybe that came out more recently than my last post.

i tried a few other things and nothings changed i haven't installed the newest evga software yet (see line above)
i'm curious if any one else is using a evga keyboard and mouse and if theres some conflict when you use them together..
2022/07/04 20:30:52
Sayer25
Hi guys, I bought my X15 a few months ago, I bought it to improve my gameplay in World of Warcraft, I only play that, after the disconnection problem, now comes the scroll problem, it is not precise at all, it is even annoying to want to use the scroll, and since a few days ago the 12 key stopped working that's what has me the most upset because how can this happen after only a few months of use and I don't even use the 12 key much I don't understand how it can stop working just like that, I'm very unhappy with this mouse to be from a brand like EVGA it has many problems, before this mouse I had a microsoft that lasted almost 10 and it still works I will surely save it when I buy the x15 thinking that it would make an improvement but in reality it was the opposite , the problem of the random disconnection did not seem so serious to me because I assumed that with a software update they could solve it, but the problem with the scroll and the 12 key really bothers me a lot rque is already a hardware problem.

Just to clarify, I'm a casual gamer, my work doesn't leave me much time to play, so I don't use my PC too much, only a couple of hours a day, if I played all day I would understand, but it's not my case, and I'm already proble in other pcs and nothing, the 12 key does not work, this discourages me from buying something else that has the EVGA brand.
2022/07/31 00:16:19
j_morales828
I played fornite for 9 hours with no dc. I did the command prompt: sfc /scannow 
Coupled with and unintsall of Unleash RGB and a reinstall back to 1.0.17.0. 
That download was specific for the DCs. I will be playing Fortnite all day again today. Will try and update if I get the DC
2022/08/25 16:18:54
AR2022
I'm still getting constant disconnects on my second X15. Now the scroll wheel spazzes out as well. I can't confidently play any competitive game because there's a good chance it's going to disconnect right in the middle of a game and the scroll wheel can't be trusted either.

This mouse is a joke. No amount of firmware updates is going to fix poor qaulity faulty wiring.
On both of the X15's that I have, if you wiggle the cable where it comes out of the mouse itself, that's what causes the disconnect.
2022/09/19 09:55:39
rahorton
Just curious do any of you use SignalRGB? I had their first driver for the X15 and since they have updated it and I have updated the X15 firmware I have still been disconnect free.
2022/10/14 12:35:19
RubberDuckyDJ
For a while my mouse was fine with no DC, but with the recent update v1.0.20 and Firmware v1.43 the DCing has started again and is quickly getting worse. Hoping for a permanent fix soon.
2022/10/14 14:39:42
EVGATech_AnthonyS
I've forwarded this issue about the disconnecting X15 with the newest firmware to our Product Management team. Hopefully this will get resolved with the next firmware update, as it seems to be tethered to updating your mouse with Unleash.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account