2023/07/28 15:31:00
EliotXII
gollum8it
EliotXII
The_King_of_Normies
EVGATech_JaesonW
Product Management is aware, and should be fixed in the next update. No ETA for when that will be available unfortunately. In the mean time, if you're having issues with the latest firmware, you can download an older one here and flash it until the next update - 

I think I have a pretty easy solution to this issue. 

I managed to use the tool linked by EVGATech_JaesonW above downgrade my firmware to 1.28 (I cannot link it for some reason).
Steps:
  1. Download the tool linked above and extract to your desktop. 
  2. Download and install EVGA Unleash RGB software version 1.0.13.0 (  )
  3. Copy "X15_v1.28.bin" (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\Unleash RGB\Firmware)
  4. Paste into the firmware tool folder you extracted to your desktop
  5. Rename "X15_v1.28.bin" to "_X15_v.bin"
  6. Run "_X15Update.bat"
  7. Run EVGA unleashed and check settings to see if the firmware downgraded. 

So far, the mouse is running much better especially on bootup. 
Will report if I have any issues. 

I'm getting tired, I've tried many things, but the problem persists, do you have any predictions to solve it?
I'm amazed how my redragon perdition3 mouse doesn't have this problem

Best you can do is buy a "new" one from amazon and put your old one back in the box. EVGA's rma is just flat out bad because they pretend they don't know what this issue is even if you link this thread They'll make you fill out a support ticket and get a rma number that lasts 1 week. This is clearly a known issue if over a year of updates to unleashed have failed to solve it to the point it should be sent out immediately. At one point it was cheaper to buy and keep a new one from amazon than pay the cross shipping price for an rma.

You'd think after making purchases from evga.com they could see all you want to do is use their products and your not trying to fraudulently requesting replacements doing rma's for fun? and take your word that the mouse has issues.

When your mouse keeps disconnecting, open up unleashed and watch the program itself backscreens as the mouse disconnects and reconnects, Sometimes it detects a second x15 plugged in, sometimes you cant navigate the options at all. 

In a pinch you can sometimes factory restore the mouse, uninstall and reinstall unleashed to stop the disconnecting for a few days.

Does anyone in the community know how to solve this problem? since the company itself is incompetent to solve the problem itself and RMA, so it was in our hands
2023/07/30 05:31:36
metaleater
In my case lifting the mouse off the mouse pad almost always results in the disconnection issue.
Hopefully this helps EVGA fix the dam issue.
2023/07/30 08:35:17
EliotXII
metaleater
In my case lifting the mouse off the mouse pad almost always results in the disconnection issue.

Me too, I can't take this problem anymore
2023/07/30 15:04:50
t2amir
EliotXII
metaleater

Yeah this is one part of the disconnect problem that I'm also experiencing.
2023/07/31 14:12:39
EliotXII
t2amir
EliotXII
metaleater

Yeah this is one part of the disconnect problem that I'm also experiencing.

and it is the worst problem so far in my point of view, and this problem should be a priority, a problem that prevents the product from working correctly should be fixed as soon as possible
2023/08/06 23:00:14
iG0Rs
metaleater

The same here.
EVGA, after all, solve the problem already!

2023/08/06 23:29:13
iG0Rs
I've sent an email about this issue to support@evga.com, what I propose to do to all those who have the same problem.
Maybe in this way they'll pay attention to it?
2023/08/17 11:19:22
metaleater
I guess this is just a problem that evga simply cannot fix, Time to get a new mouse.
2023/08/18 05:56:17
lastsamurairick
Got Tired of Mouse randomly DCing must time. I done 2 Mouse RMA. Tired of it like the EVGA keyboard. TIRED TIRED. hated doing it since broke my EVGA Theme of using there products. 
2023/08/23 06:28:10
btarb24
I've also been experiencing the disconnects with two different x15 mice for the last year or so.  Currently on win11 with v1.45 firmware and lots of disconnects.  In for updates.

For the couple people that have the backwards/unreliable scrolling issue, i also had that on both mice. I fixed them both by cleaning the contacts in the rotary sensor (you could also just replace the sensor for a few dollars).  It's about a 15 minute repair and it's been working perfectly for months since the cleaning.

EVGA thoughtlessly stripped my link to the guide, but you can search google/reddit for "how_to_repair_an_evga_x15_scroll_wheel" to find it.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account