2023/06/26 17:21:54
wileyjn
This has started happening to me. Any idea what I should do? I've already RMA'd once for mouse wheel issues. 
2023/06/29 15:37:43
krunchbox
I noticed my Acer monitor with reflex will not allow the mouse port to work on boot up.  But the first bar of white light would light up with i clicked on the left right clicks. So i went into the monitor settings and enabled reflex, and that turned the mouse on then I disabled the reflex and everything works fine. Crazy! I always assumed reflex was partly the cause somehow. But, this info really is probably useless for you.
2023/07/08 16:02:44
Ian Garad
I have been having this issue for about a month where it randomly disconnects my X15. When it has happened, which was frequently every day, I'm talking 10-15 times a day, I'd just reset the USB plug in my PC. Three days ago though, I turned off all the lighting for the mouse in Unleash RGB, including the RGB lightbar in settings. I haven't had a single disconnect since I've done that. It could be related, it could be coincidence, but that's what worked for me.

Yeah, I take that back, got 2 lucky days out of it. Please fix this issue, it's annoying.
2023/07/11 11:52:56
t2amir
This issue is so frustrating. I've been having these disconnects happening multiple times DAILY now. I'm so fed up with this disconnecting problem at this point and I have no idea what else to do. I've tried the latest updates as well as downgrading the firmware and the mouse is still disconnecting randomly. The mouse is pretty much useless since I can't rely on it to work ever. Having to constantly unplug it and plug it back in multiple times throughout the day, hoping that it stays connected has made this product such a bad joke. I have a logitech g600, logitech g700, logitech g604, a Mad Catz M.M.O 7, and this EVGA x15 mouse issue has made this by far the worst mouse I've ever had. Please fix this already! 
2023/07/12 11:37:56
EliotXII
I don't see mobilization from EVGA to fix this problem that seems to persist for a year or more, the only idea I can come up with is to try to start a boycott campaign until they really fix the problem definitively, we can't forget that it's our money that is being thrown in the trash
2023/07/12 12:06:28
rjohnson11
Hopefully the RMA goes through OK. Let us know how this turns out. 
2023/07/12 16:31:28
EliotXII
they didn't accept my RMA
2023/07/24 14:03:15
EliotXII
The_King_of_Normies
EVGATech_JaesonW
Product Management is aware, and should be fixed in the next update. No ETA for when that will be available unfortunately. In the mean time, if you're having issues with the latest firmware, you can download an older one here and flash it until the next update - 

I think I have a pretty easy solution to this issue. 

I managed to use the tool linked by EVGATech_JaesonW above downgrade my firmware to 1.28 (I cannot link it for some reason).
Steps:
  1. Download the tool linked above and extract to your desktop. 
  2. Download and install EVGA Unleash RGB software version 1.0.13.0 (  )
  3. Copy "X15_v1.28.bin" (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\Unleash RGB\Firmware)
  4. Paste into the firmware tool folder you extracted to your desktop
  5. Rename "X15_v1.28.bin" to "_X15_v.bin"
  6. Run "_X15Update.bat"
  7. Run EVGA unleashed and check settings to see if the firmware downgraded. 

So far, the mouse is running much better especially on bootup. 
Will report if I have any issues. 

I'm getting tired, I've tried many things, but the problem persists, do you have any predictions to solve it?
I'm amazed how my redragon perdition3 mouse doesn't have this problem
2023/07/25 00:56:05
EliotXII
EVGATech_JaesonW
Product Management is aware, and should be fixed in the next update. No ETA for when that will be available unfortunately. In the mean time, if you're having issues with the latest firmware, you can download an older one here and flash it until the next update - 

the problem persists in this version too, the firmware was on 1.49, and even on 1.49 it was still not resolved?! How has this problem persisted for so long?
2023/07/26 11:07:05
gollum8it
EliotXII
The_King_of_Normies
EVGATech_JaesonW

I think I have a pretty easy solution to this issue. 

I managed to use the tool linked by EVGATech_JaesonW above downgrade my firmware to 1.28 (I cannot link it for some reason).
Steps:
  1. Download the tool linked above and extract to your desktop. 
  2. Download and install EVGA Unleash RGB software version 1.0.13.0 (  )
  3. Copy "X15_v1.28.bin" (located in C:\Program Files (x86)\EVGA\Unleash RGB\Firmware)
  4. Paste into the firmware tool folder you extracted to your desktop
  5. Rename "X15_v1.28.bin" to "_X15_v.bin"
  6. Run "_X15Update.bat"
  7. Run EVGA unleashed and check settings to see if the firmware downgraded. 

So far, the mouse is running much better especially on bootup. 
Will report if I have any issues. 

I'm getting tired, I've tried many things, but the problem persists, do you have any predictions to solve it?
I'm amazed how my redragon perdition3 mouse doesn't have this problem

Best you can do is buy a "new" one from amazon and put your old one back in the box. EVGA's rma is just flat out bad because they pretend they don't know what this issue is even if you link this thread They'll make you fill out a support ticket and get a rma number that lasts 1 week. This is clearly a known issue if over a year of updates to unleashed have failed to solve it to the point it should be sent out immediately. At one point it was cheaper to buy and keep a new one from amazon than pay the cross shipping price for an rma.

You'd think after making purchases from evga.com they could see all you want to do is use their products and your not trying to fraudulently requesting replacements doing rma's for fun? and take your word that the mouse has issues.

When your mouse keeps disconnecting, open up unleashed and watch the program itself backscreens as the mouse disconnects and reconnects, Sometimes it detects a second x15 plugged in, sometimes you cant navigate the options at all. 

In a pinch you can sometimes factory restore the mouse, uninstall and reinstall unleashed to stop the disconnecting for a few days.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account