2022/12/01 22:45:27
XrayMan
bill1024
Answer to OPs question is yes.

+1
2022/12/01 23:42:40
Nozler
All that glitters is not Gold true that. Finer than Diamonds or Gold are the treasures of the heart. Store them where they will not rust. 
2022/12/06 14:33:02
redteamgo
all fiat is a confidence game but not necessarily a ponzi.  basically yes
2022/12/06 20:23:29
Hoggle
XrayMan
bill1024

+1

A lot of it has to do with the people running crypto exchanges. People into crypto don’t want the regulations that banks have but it does make it easy to lose everything in crypto when an exchange is poorly managed. Not only can crypto crash but some of the people will not get a single penny for what they lost at FTX.
2022/12/07 04:53:01
GTXJackBauer
Hoggle
XrayMan
bill1024

+1

A lot of it has to do with the people running crypto exchanges. People into crypto don’t want the regulations that banks have but it does make it easy to lose everything in crypto when an exchange is poorly managed. Not only can crypto crash but some of the people will not get a single penny for what they lost at FTX.

That's what external wallets are for.
2022/12/07 05:03:55
ty_ger07
Every address is a wallet. The problem is doing something with the money in that wallet without it at some point interacting with an exchange. Exchange wallets are the exact same as any other wallet, except for who knows the key.
2022/12/16 17:37:25
z3r0t0l0rence
I can't talk crypto anymore. It leads to politics and I'm so far done with politics as its all corrupt. That is all I got to say on the topic.
2023/11/19 10:21:15
deenZ
I am convinced that cryptocurrencies, like the financial sector as a whole, need to be strictly regulated. The financial crisis of 2008 proved this. But the trouble is that such regulation may reduce its investment attractiveness. In addition, any regulation is actually the same people who are prone to greed and corruption. Especially when it comes to such colossal capital. But I believe that in the future, the crypto sphere can evolve into a full-fledged segment of the financial system (https://cryptogeek.info/en/blog/crypto-exchange). i think only time will tell how possible it is.
2023/11/19 12:09:10
rjohnson11
Crypto currency instability leaves me feeling quite insecure. 
2023/12/01 07:55:29
jscraw
Cryptocurrency itself is not inherently a Ponzi scheme, but it's important to understand the distinctions and potential risks ,I think. It's also important to consider that the value of cryptocurrencies is highly volatile and influenced by market demand. For guys interested in financial investments and looking for trustworthy advice, checking out lear capital reviews can be a helpful step. Understanding the mechanics of cryptocurrencies and their market behavior is a must before labeling them as Ponzi schemes.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account