2022/01/21 02:53:05
rjohnson11
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/hitman_3_s_coming_to_vr_today_on_pc_here_are_the_game_s_system_requirements/1

Today's a big day for Hitman fans, because Hitman 3's Year 2 of content has started to become available. Even better, Hitman VR is now available on PC, allowing Hitman 3 players to play though the missions of Hitman 1, 2 and 3 using their VR headsets. Beyond that, Hitman 3 has also arrived on Steam and on Microsoft's PC Game Pass subscription service. 
As this year progresses, Hitman 3 will receive multiple new content updates, including a ray tracing update on PC, and an update that will provide Intel XeSS (AI Upscaling) support. Hitman 3's ray tracing update will include ray traced shadows and reflections. For owners of Hitman 1 and Hitman 2, Hitman 3 effectively remasters the contents of its prior games by allowing gamers to replay their content within the engine of Hitman 3. For Hitman 3 VR, this means that Hitman 1 and 2 will both be playable in VR. When the game's ray tracing update lands later this year, this also means that these missions should be playable with ray tracing both inside and outside of VR. 

Hitman 3's VR mode supports Oculus' Rift and Quest series headsets, Valve's Index VR headset and HTC's Vive, Vive Pro and Vive Cosmos VR headsets. HP's Reverb G2 headset is not officially supported. 

IO Interactive has revealed the following PC system requirements for Hitman 3 VR, with these hardware specifications targeting 90Hz gameplay with "settings set to 'low' or 'off' on lower-end headsets."
OS - Windows 10 64-bit
CPU - Intel core i7-8700K or AMD Ryzen 7 2700
RAM - 16GB
GPU - Nvidia RTX 2060 Super or Radeon RX 5700 XT
VRAM - 8GB
Storage 65GB

There aren't that many VR games available. Should be interesting to see if this game is a hit or miss. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account