• Gaming and Gaming News
  • Is your rig ready for Total War? Total War Warhammer 3's PC system requirements are here!
2022/01/21 02:50:56
rjohnson11
https://www.overclock3d.net/news/software/is_your_rig_ready_for_total_war_total_war_warhammer_3_s_pc_system_requirements_are_here/1

On February 17th, Total War Warhammer III will be launching on PC, completing the Total War Warhammer Trilogy by pushing the series into the boarder regions and into the realms of chaos. Here, the game will be focusing on the Kingdom of Kislev, the Empire of Grand Cathay, and the daemonic hordes of Chaos. In a post-launch update, the content of Total War Warhammer I, II and III are set to be merged together to create a Mortal Empires campaign like no other, creating a world map for Warhammer Fantasy so that players will be able to play the largest Total War map ever made. On Steam, Creative Assembly have released the PC system requirements for Total War Warhammer, confirming that Total War Warhammer III will be more demanding than its predecessors. That said, Total War Warhammer III will still be a DirectX 11 title, and the game will be playable on lower-end hardware. Storage-wise, Total War Warhammer III is set to require 120GB of available HDD space. Additionally, the game requires a minimum of 6GB of system memory.  

On the GPU-side, Nvidia's GTX 900 series and AMD's Radeon RX 400 series graphics cards have been defined as the minimum graphics cards needed to run Total War Warhammer III. Furthermore, the game's recommended graphics cards are Nvidia's GTX 1660 Ti and AMD's Radeon RX 5600 XT. Intel i3 and AMD Ryzen 3 series processors listed as the minimum CPUs required to play Total War Warhammer III, with Intel's i5 and AMD's Ryzen 5 series processors being recommended. We hope that Creative Assembly will release more detailed system requirements for Total War Warhammer III before the game launches next month. Being a DirectX 11 game on PC, Total War Warhammer III is not expected to support DirectX 12 Ultimate features like hardware accelerated ray tracing, Variable Rate Shading, or Mesh Shaders. Additionally, Creative Assembly have not revealed any plans to support upscaling technologies like Intel XeSS, Nvidia DLSS or AMD's FidelityFX Super Resolution. 

The game requirements are not too bad. Most all gamers should be able to play. 

MINIMUM:

Processor: Intel i3/Ryzen 3 series
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GTX 900/AMD RX 400 series | Intel Iris Xe Graphics
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 120 GB available space
Additional Notes: 8GB Memory if using integrated GPU.

RECOMMENDED:

Processor: Intel i5/Ryzen 5 series
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1660 Ti/AMD RX 5600-XT
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 120 GB available space
Additional Notes: TBA 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account