• General Discussion
  • PSA adding a photo to your Post - EVGA made some changes - Post Directions below
2022/01/15 14:40:00
Cool GTX
Many are having issues adding Image to the Forums ....

EVGA has disabled the "upload from your PC" ...."Select from an option below:" is Blank with no options to select from.

I have no idea if this will ever be activated again by EVGA

For anyone who want to see the steps go to:  Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

#9 How to Upload and Post a Picture
 go through the slides & Use the Second option ..... the first option - has been disabled - by EVGA
.... this tool at the top of your new or edit post

Your must - right click on the photo that is on a host site, then select "Copy Image Link" ... that is the URL - you place in the tool

I also use this other tool found - in the Post header ... look under the "Font Size box" ...... it works the same way as stated above

Best to try/ Test - your post - use the preview button ..... cause if you do it wrong - their could be pages of code instead of your photo

for those who do not see signatures .. like on Mobile ...... My Associate Code: QR2IBEVA7LMCRCU

Thank you for your support - I am a Volunteer Moderator not an EVGA employee

Folding for the Greater Good

Have a Great Day!
2022/01/15 14:51:33
nomoss
Well explained.
Right-clicking is my favorite thing to do.
2022/01/24 17:25:31
808sting
Cool GTX
Many are having issues adding Image to the Forums ....

EVGA has disabled the "upload from your PC" ...."Select from an option below:" is Blank with no options to select from.

I have no idea if this will ever be activated again by EVGA

For anyone who want to see the steps go to:  Ultimate Self-Starter Thread For New Members

#9 How to Upload and Post a Picture
 go through the slides & Use the Second option ..... the first option - has been disabled - by EVGA
.... this tool at the top of your new or edit post

Your must - right click on the photo that is on a host site, then select "Copy Image Link" ... that is the URL - you place in the tool
I also use this other tool found - in the Post header ... look under the "Font Size box" ...... it works the same way as stated above
Best to try/ Test - your post - use the preview button ..... cause if you do it wrong - their could be pages of code instead of your photo

Thanks.  I fixed a posting.  Google Photo's provided link didn't work so I had to get it from the browser page view.
2022/01/24 18:32:55
XrayMan

2022/01/28 20:26:28
GhostImage
Hi there. Thank you. Did everything per tutorial and no post. In preview just a square. So it still broken for me.
2022/01/29 08:34:39
Cool GTX
GhostImage
Hi there. Thank you. Did everything per tutorial and no post. In preview just a square. So it still broken for me.

I do not know what exact issue you might have had ? .... sure looks like you did not  "copy image link"

It will not work if you select "copy image"

IF your talking about photo in this thread (https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/3522619I fixed it for you  
2022/01/31 09:27:00
GhostImage
First of, thank you for fixing the link. Yes it was the thread. I'm not sure what I fudged up. I thought I clicked on "copy image link" in imgur. My mistake I apologize, as apparent it worked for you. 👍
2022/02/02 15:15:05
kram36

Yep it works.
2022/02/02 17:22:11
STR1D3R_2
Select your image from imgur
"copy" the direct link

here at the forums
select "open full version"
follow steps below

Then you can preview and post

2022/02/10 06:02:54
Nereus

Also, hit F5 after posting to check the image isn't link blocked.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account