• EVGA Gaming Mice
  • New entry to the EVGA X Series Gaming Mice The EVGA X12 (p.3)
2022/02/22 07:58:05
Gen3D73
Thanks for posting the link.  I put a link in my post but for some reason it did not show up, and I did not check to see what the post looked like after posting it.   I have had a lot of people ask me about mice for lefty's, and there really is only a few that actually have buttons on the right side.  I am thinking of doing a round-up video of all the mice I have that would work for a lefty.  It's strange to me when a mouse is made in the Ambi style but they don't give you the buttons on the right like the Katana Superlight for example.  I have several mice missing the buttons on the right.
2022/06/02 08:13:31
Ellandryll
Hello, will you sell it in europe too?
2022/06/02 11:02:45
Hoggle
Ellandryll

Normally products eventually come to Europe but I don't know for sure. I'm just a community moderator and do not work for EVGA. I just think the specs are good and the price is great as well as supporting right and left handed gamers so I would be surprised if it doesn't eventually show up in Europe.
2022/06/03 02:05:23
Epsolike
Ellandryll

It was already sold on the EVGA EU Shop a week or two after release, but they had no resupply ever since, and eventually removed them from the product list. Retailers still don't have any units anywhere (don't ask me why).
But you can order yours from the US Amazon, they are often 30-40-50% off in price, and shipping+impor/taxes is only about 10-20$. I have ordered two from there as a European already, they were still cheaper than they would be if i bought it in the EU for euro.
2022/07/15 17:36:34
das_nietzschean
Well, I guess I'll have to upgrade, I use the x10 cabon it's a sweet mouse, heavy. Love the look. I have one left, the last rma they gave me a x17, I hate the feel. Guess I'll try the x12.... if I can get one...
2022/07/16 09:26:00
Epsolike
das_nietzschean
Well, I guess I'll have to upgrade, I use the x10 cabon it's a sweet mouse, heavy. Love the look. I have one left, the last rma they gave me a x17, I hate the feel. Guess I'll try the x12.... if I can get one...

Absolutely, i see you are in the US, so right now the white X12 is 20$ on Amazon US, never seen it this low, great time to grab one 
2022/07/17 13:42:40
lastsamurairick
bobmitch
notfordman
EVGA_James

EVGA X12 Gaming mouse is the new entry to EVGA's X Series Gaming mice. Using a dual sensor
configuration, LOD sensor paired with a Pixart 3389 optical sensor, the X12 uses an advanced
2-DIMENSION ARRAY TECH to achieve precision readings. Light weight body and paracord usb cable to allow fast reaction and
quick flicks. A USB 2.0 High-Speed 32-bit Arm Cortex-M33 core USB
microprocessor, supporting a native 8000Hz report rate, eight times the standard 1000Hz on
competing gaming mice.
Learn more here: https://www.evga.com/articles/01534/evga-x12-mouse/

Thank you for listening EVGA, a little something for the lefties. Wrong handers unite!! 

For the Lefties hip hip Hurray

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account