• Software
  • Integration with Corsair iCue Software
2021/12/08 10:40:14
wgulker
Suggestion. Sorry if I could not find the correct process to submit a suggestion.

Please allow the RGB on your video cards to work with the Corsair iCue software.
2021/12/08 11:40:09
Flint 1760
wgulker
Suggestion. Sorry if I could not find the correct process to submit a suggestion.

Please allow the RGB on your video cards to work with the Corsair iCue software.

Use this link to get your suggestion straight to EVGA:  https://www.evga.com/support/suggestions.asp.

Part of the problem is there are too many brand specific RGB control software programs.  You have Asus Aura Sync, MSI Mystic Light,  Gigabyte Fusion, Corsair iCue, ad nauseam, so each consumer wants their component to work with what they have.  What is needed, of course, is a standard, but that's not likely to happen anytime soon.
2021/12/08 12:35:30
Cool GTX
moving to Software section of Forums
2021/12/08 21:57:20
bob16314
While you're waiting for that to happen, you should be able to use JackNet RGB Sync or maybe SignalRGB..I never tried it because I don't have an RGB card, but just a thought here.

See: Any chance of getting EVGA GPU & Steelseries Mice included in iCue? in the Corsair Forums.
2021/12/09 07:20:23
rjohnson11
Corsair iCUE works with ASUS based graphics cards, but not with other graphics cards manufacturers, I am currently running iCUE with an ASUS RX 6900 XT card and it works very well. My ASUS motherboard also syncs with iCUE. 
2021/12/09 13:28:04
GTXJackBauer
rjohnson11
Corsair iCUE works with ASUS based graphics cards, but not with other graphics cards manufacturers, I am currently running iCUE with an ASUS RX 6900 XT card and it works very well. My ASUS motherboard also syncs with iCUE. 

That's awesome.  Wish the other manufacturers were onboard to do the same.
2022/01/01 02:01:12
rjohnson11
GTXJackBauer
rjohnson11

All the manufacturers would need to coordinate with Corsair but some manufacturers see Corsair as a competitor.
2022/01/06 10:17:47
GTXJackBauer
rjohnson11
GTXJackBauer
rjohnson11

All the manufacturers would need to coordinate with Corsair but some manufacturers see Corsair as a competitor.

Very true.
2022/01/07 06:18:32
aka_STEVE_b
iCue actually controls the lighting on the Nvidia FE 30xx series cards...

but yeah , the RGB control software from so many companies rarely works very well or at all with their own products nor others...
2022/01/07 07:06:14
rjohnson11
aka_STEVE_b
iCue actually controls the lighting on the Nvidia FE 30xx series cards...

but yeah , the RGB control software from so many companies rarely works very well or at all with their own products nor others...

Corsair is willing to work with any company to provide integrated lighting capability. 

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account