• Software
  • Windows 11 a Flop, Survey Claims Less Than 1% Upgraded, Microsoft Improves Start Menu (p.4)
2022/02/09 22:08:47
Hoggle
I was kind of shocked to see that Meta (Facebook) tells Oculus 2 users that Windows 11 is not supported for Airlink or wired pairing for the headset and to avoid upgrading. Support has even on their forums told people if possible roll back to Windows 10. While it works and is playable it drops frames. Seems odd that they don't have support since it's been nearly six months since Windows 11 released. Reading warnings like that though from a major company I can't think many people would be in a rush to upgrade.
2022/02/12 18:53:20
jjw0782
Virtual desktop is supported I can confirm.
2022/02/22 08:06:01
cesarx
I finally updated to windows 11 and so far loving it.  The only gripe is the grouping on the task bar running apps, but overall is cleaner and faster 
forced the update with the microsoft link and updated in a couple of minutes. can't look back now
2022/02/22 09:05:00
rjohnson11
cesarx
I finally updated to windows 11 and so far loving it.  The only gripe is the grouping on the task bar running apps, but overall is cleaner and faster 
forced the update with the microsoft link and updated in a couple of minutes. can't look back now

I'm glad you're happy with it. Each user needs to upgrade only when they feel the need to do so. 
2022/02/22 09:07:05
transdogmifier
rjohnson11
cesarx

I'm glad you're happy with it. Each user needs to upgrade only when they feel the need to do so. 

This...

But i want more flexibility without using 3rd party apps. "My way or no way" Mircroshaft needs to wisen up.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account