2021/12/15 09:08:53
lmatyja
Team EVGA, can u give LLC in bios :P ?

2022/01/16 21:34:11
dustingg
Keep em coming!
2022/01/17 20:29:04
rangerscott
Please keep supporting this mobo. Just bought a new one. I love this chipset because I use a bunch of pci lanes. Still dont understand why newer cpus dont support more lanes.
2022/02/04 16:59:26
ZoranC
@EVGATech_LeeM I’ve recently ran into oddity with GPU-Z reporting that ‘above 4G decoding’ is enabled on my machine when my BIOS has it disabled. I’ve reached out to GPU-Z authors and their reply implies their detection is working fine and that above 4G decoding on my X299 Dark is enabled even though it is set to disabled in my BIOS.

Could you please take a look at this thread https://www.techpowerup.com/forums/threads/incorrect-gpu-z-%E2%80%98above-4g-decoding-support%E2%80%99-detection.291625/ and advise?
2022/02/15 05:34:01
XYZ00
Lol, new bios... I even can't run the new system because 10920x is "recent" for the bios of ftw k. And I finally received "Unfortunately, there is no available stock for BIOS in the stock" after 3 weeks of formal replies because I don't have an older cpu for mb update... I will never buy such a damn motherboard again. Only with a possibility of "usb no-cpu update"
2022/02/15 08:49:48
dustingg
XYZ00
Lol, new bios... I even can't run the new system because 10920x is "recent" for the bios of ftw k. And I finally received "Unfortunately, there is no available stock for BIOS in the stock" after 3 weeks of formal replies because I don't have an older cpu for mb update... I will never buy such a damn motherboard again. Only with a possibility of "usb no-cpu update"

you can download the current BIOS and update from a USB drive within the current BIOS. if you're unable to get in BIOS. send your MB back to EVGA and have them update the BIOS for you.
2022/02/15 12:28:30
Merilwen
dustingg
you can download the current BIOS and update from a USB drive within the current BIOS. if you're unable to get in BIOS. send your MB back to EVGA and have them update the BIOS for you.

He doesn't need to send the board in, support can ship a CMOS chip like they did for me and my X299 FTW & 10920X back in Oct' 2019 while I was waiting for my CPU to ship.

Edit:  nvm I just saw where he said he can't get the chip, sending in would be only option as no cpu flashing will not work and why I had a chip sent out early...
2022/02/15 12:31:26
dustingg
Merilwen
dustingg

He doesn't need to send the board in, support can ship a CMOS chip like they did for me and my X299 FTW & 10920X back in Oct' 2019 while I was waiting for my CPU to ship.

I believe he was trying to state that EVGA doesn't have any CMOS/BIOS chips in stock or available and since this is a discontinued MB they probably wont have any available again.
2022/02/15 15:39:24
XYZ00
Ofc I can download the new bios but I can't use it (df post code, the current bios is too old for the cpu, all hardware are brand-new).
Find a repair service to pay ~$100+? Average, but not the best idea.
Buy *non-evga* mb and sell this one? Great idea but it was the gift from a friend (the main reason).

But. The only problem for me is - I spent 3 weeks to get the real answer.
2022/02/15 16:44:27
EVGA_Lee
XYZ00
Ofc I can download the new bios but I can't use it (df post code, the current bios is too old for the cpu, all hardware are brand-new).
Find a repair service to pay ~$100+? Average, but not the best idea.
Buy *non-evga* mb and sell this one? Great idea but it was the gift from a friend (the main reason).

But. The only problem for me is - I spent 3 weeks to get the real answer.

Let me see if I can help to speed this up for you.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account