2021/11/26 14:17:51
csfzzh
EVGA CLC bracket for LGA1700 out of stock currently. Any estimation how long I have to wait for restocking?
2021/11/29 19:09:20
Adsman
Any update for the EVGA CLC bracket for LGA1700 for Australia? 
2021/12/08 07:40:54
Gamer1337
It's been a month and still no availability in the EU, this is kinda pretty sad for a big company like EVGA that promises industry leading customer support. Also it's not like it went out of stock here, it never was in stock to begin with, I've checked every day and also enabled Auto Notify. And it's kinda hard to believe that this is due to some shipping issues, Overclockers UK had the very same kit in stock more than a month ago already.
2021/12/08 10:36:57
EVGA_Lee
Gamer1337
It's been a month and still no availability in the EU, this is kinda pretty sad for a big company like EVGA that promises industry leading customer support. Also it's not like it went out of stock here, it never was in stock to begin with, I've checked every day and also enabled Auto Notify. And it's kinda hard to believe that this is due to some shipping issues, Overclockers UK had the very same kit in stock more than a month ago already.

Checking on this for you.
2021/12/08 12:10:08
Gamer1337
EVGATech_LeeM
Gamer1337

Thanks, much appreciated!
2021/12/09 16:18:10
EVGA_Lee
Gamer1337
EVGATech_LeeM
Gamer1337

Thanks, much appreciated!

Currently in-stock:  https://eu.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=M022-10-000178
2021/12/13 01:11:58
msangwin
Is this adapter for all models of CLC cooler?  I notice that some models, like the 400-HY-CL28-V1, now list LGA1700 compatability on the product page.  Does anyone know if that means new ones are now shipping with LGA 1700 compatible hardware included?  
2021/12/13 09:26:02
EVGA_Lee
msangwin
Is this adapter for all models of CLC cooler?  I notice that some models, like the 400-HY-CL28-V1, now list LGA1700 compatability on the product page.  Does anyone know if that means new ones are now shipping with LGA 1700 compatible hardware included?  

The retention kit will work with all models of our CLC products, including CL11 (but it takes a bit more work to swap retention kits).  All current CLC coolers shipping from EVGA.com (US/CA) have the LGA1700 retention kits included, except for CL11; you will need to purchase the adapter separately for CL11. 

It will still take some time for the CLC coolers at our authorized resellers to sell out of models that do not have the retention kits, but EVGA.com, at least, has them if you want to be sure.
2021/12/13 10:25:18
msangwin

EVGATech_LeeM
msangwin

The retention kit will work with all models of our CLC products, including CL11 (but it takes a bit more work to swap retention kits).  All current CLC coolers shipping from EVGA.com (US/CA) have the LGA1700 retention kits included, except for CL11; you will need to purchase the adapter separately for CL11. 

It will still take some time for the CLC coolers at our authorized resellers to sell out of models that do not have the retention kits, but EVGA.com, at least, has them if you want to be sure.

Thanks for the prompt response and great support.  I'll definitely order direct then.  Now I just need to get to the top of one of the GPU queues!  I was lucky enough to score a 3060ti a couple months ago, but my son promptly put it in his rig when it arrived!  So, back to the queue I went.  

2021/12/13 10:35:46
Hoggle
It's nice to hear that this is included in all CLC shipping from EVGA (except the CL11). After hearing about evaporation in CLC over time on Gamers Nexus and from Jays 2 Cents I have tried to replace my coolers every couple builds. Knowing I will have the adaptor helps justify the whole CLC over just the adaptor.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account