2022/02/12 14:39:08
Matt26LFC
Hi, was wondering if there is anything special I need to do to get Eleet X1 working properly in Windows 7?  It loads up but the whole window is blank, there's literally nothing in there, I can the default, apply, save buttons.  But everything else is just gone.  Anyone seen anything like this?
2022/07/04 16:12:45
ferdy
after i found eleet 1.0.11 on this side https://www.evga.com/eleetx1/   and i had no problem installing it.I needed it for the led control on the evga z590 ftw to make it work. but that was for w10 pro. my first instal of 1.0.8 was a no go and after reading forum i saw in a post that there was a higher version (1.0.9) so i googled it and the i found the rest ;)

dear evga update the eu.evga.com server so we can find it more easy,its still on 1.0.8

2022/08/12 14:42:54
RogueMaster
v1.0.13 crashes every time I attempt to save a profile.

Can't tell from the exception log if this is an EX1 issue, or a Windoze issue.

StackTrace:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
   at Z590Lib.Hardware.Memory.CometMemoryCtrl.Save(List`1& profile)
   at Z590Lib.Models.ELeetXProfile.SaveProfile(Int32 index)
   at Z590Lib.ViewModels.MainViewModel.Save()
   at Prism.Commands.CompositeCommand.Execute(Object parameter)
   at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

2022/08/12 15:37:18
EVGA_Lee
RogueMaster
v1.0.13 crashes every time I attempt to save a profile.

Can't tell from the exception log if this is an EX1 issue, or a Windoze issue.

StackTrace:    at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowKeyNotFoundException()
  at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
[...]
  at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Have you tried deleting the profile folder in AppData>Local>EVGA,Co.Ltd ?
2022/08/12 16:14:07
RogueMaster
EVGATech_LeeM

No. Didn't even think of it. 

I'm going to give that a shot.
2022/08/12 17:30:25
RogueMaster
EVGATech_LeeM

Deleted the profile folder for EX1, restarted the machine, and still encounter the error when saving a profile.

EX1 1.0.13
Bios v1.09
Windows is up to date.

I don't know if it makes a difference, but this is a fresh install of everything, on a completely new build. The only part of the machine that is 'used' is the 3090, which was pulled from the old one. Not quite sure what else may be relevant, so I don't know what other boxes to check off to help figure it out. 
2022/08/12 18:48:22
EVGA_Lee
Did you install PX1 before ELEET X1?  It can cause some odd issues to happen if they're installed back to back.  If so, I'd suggest to uninstall both, clear the profile folders for both, then reboot, reinstall one, reboot and reinstall the other.  When you reinstall the second program, make sure the other program is not running.

Edit:  added additional details.
2022/08/12 19:26:01
RogueMaster
EVGATech_LeeM
Did you install PX1 before ELEET X1?  It can cause some odd issues to happen if they're installed back to back.  If so, I'd suggest to uninstall both, clear the profile folders for both, then reboot, reinstall one, reboot reinstall the other.

I'm assuming PX1 first?

I'll give it a whirl and see what happens.

2022/09/06 03:18:53
grechie
Does anyone know why ELEET is returning 0 values?

Z590FTW on v1.09 and tried reinstalling and even downgrading ELEET to 1.0.12 and 1.0.11....I haven't tried downgrading bios yet.

2022/09/06 06:29:00
B0baganoosh
grechie
Does anyone know why ELEET is returning 0 values?

Z590FTW on v1.09 and tried reinstalling and even downgrading ELEET to 1.0.12 and 1.0.11....I haven't tried downgrading bios yet.

Shot in the dark, but do you have Precision X1 open already? I know they can conflict with each other sometimes so it's helpful to close one before opening the other. Also, Does it need to be run as admin? Also, you may want to clear the profile folder per Lee above:
"Did you install PX1 before ELEET X1?  It can cause some odd issues to happen if they're installed back to back.  If so, I'd suggest to uninstall both, clear the profile folders for both, then reboot, reinstall one, reboot reinstall the other."

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account