2021/10/31 06:23:00
j3zzr
How is this a better que system?
I have been skipped in line multiple times on my as good as day one 10G-P5-3897-KL 9/18/2020 12:51:19 AM PT No True notify
And i cant change my notify list so my day one 3080 Ti notifies stay active due to a bunch of old KR notifies that are EOL and a 3060 and 3070 notify i dont want.

How is this better? 

I should have had a 3080 by now or, if i was able to delete entries, a 3080 ti because both day 1.. This is not better nor is it fair.
2021/10/31 07:04:13
ty_ger07
radjezz
I have been skipped in line multiple times on my as good as day one 10G-P5-3897-KL 9/18/2020 12:51:19 AM PT No True notify

You haven't been skipped. You are queued in Europe, not USA.
2021/10/31 07:09:47
j3zzr
ty_ger07
radjezz

You haven't been skipped. You are queued in Europe, not USA.

You are wrong with your assumption. Also in EU this card has been shipped to people.
Are you also skipping the other part? 
Your judgement is tainted due to personal reasons.
Can u stop following me in threads please, thank u.
2021/10/31 07:14:58
ty_ger07
radjezz
You are wrong with your assumption. Also in EU this card has been shipped to people.

It's not an assumption.

Based on the information available, it appears that card has shipped to people in Europe who queued 9/17/2020. You queued 9/18/2020 for that model, according to information you provided.
2021/10/31 08:29:08
eckorichg
radjezz
And i cant change my notify list so my day one 3080 Ti notifies stay active due to a bunch of old KR notifies that are EOL and a 3060 and 3070 notify i dont want.

How is this better? 

I should have had a 3080 by now or, if i was able to delete entries, a 3080 ti because both day 1.. This is not better nor is it fair.

If your card is queued in the NA queue then contact webmaster@evga.com and explain your situation. They should take care of you. If you're queue in the EU queue hopefully your time will come sooner than later!

Best of luck!
2021/10/31 08:50:28
ty_ger07
eckorichg
radjezz

How is this better? 

If your card is queued in the NA queue then contact webmaster@evga.com and explain your situation. They should take care of you. If you're queue in the EU queue hopefully your time will come sooner than later!

Best of luck!

They are in the EU queue.
2021/12/15 13:00:09
jasonmichaelh
Prior to the queue lock down, I removed all of my notifies except like 4 of them. I was undecided as to which cards I wanted, is why I didn't whittle my list all the way down to 2.

Just prior to the queue lock down, I received notifies for a 3060ti and 3080ti. I ordered because, well, the queue was getting locked down and I'd only be able to acquire 2 more (sorry to the folks who are still waiting, but I did pass on a lot of notifies too).

After the queue was locked down, none of my notifies are active. 

FYI - I did also get a 3080 early on (gifted to my nephew), and a 3090 which I kept for myself (both back in 2020).

Did my notifies get deactivated because I already purchased some cards from EVGA, or was it the timing of the purchase of the 3060ti and 3080ti just prior to the queue lock?

I notice in the new queue rules there is a statement:
"Management team then took an extra step to prioritize those that have not received a card versus others who have been able to get multiple GPU’s."

But if you read the subsequent rules, there is nothing that states you will have all of your queue notifies deactivated if you purchased a card recently, or in sometime in the past. Just looking for some clarification.

Thanks,
Jason
2021/12/15 13:16:18
jaredbyoung
jasonmichaelh
Prior to the queue lock down, I removed all of my notifies except like 4 of them. I was undecided as to which cards I wanted, is why I didn't whittle my list all the way down to 2.

Just prior to the queue lock down, I received notifies for a 3060ti and 3080ti. I ordered because, well, the queue was getting locked down and I'd only be able to acquire 2 more (sorry to the folks who are still waiting, but I did pass on a lot of notifies too).

FYI - I did also get a 3080 early on (gifted to my nephew), and a 3090 which I kept for myself (both back in 2020).

Did my notifies get deactivated because I already purchased some cards from EVGA, or was it the timing of the purchase of the 3060ti and 3080ti just prior to the queue lock?

"Management team then took an extra step to prioritize those that have not received a card versus others who have been able to get multiple GPU’s."

But if you read the subsequent rules, there is nothing that states you will have all of your queue notifies deactivated if you purchased a card recently, or in sometime in the past. Just looking for some clarification.

Thanks,
Jason

My understanding is that after the queue lockdown you were allowed two more cards, regardless of previous purchases. That's my understanding not any sort of official statement. 
2021/12/15 13:43:55
enewt
jaredbyoung
jasonmichaelh

Thanks,
Jason

My understanding is that after the queue lockdown you were allowed two more cards, regardless of previous purchases. That's my understanding not any sort of official statement. 

If you acquired the two cards before October 11, 2021, you may be able to get some relief by emailing webmaster@evga.com and explaining the situation.  Best of luck!
2022/01/04 20:31:13
DarkRayne
So since Nvidia has now officially announced new 30 series cards, how is that going to work?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account