2021/10/23 12:42:57
ObscureEmpyre
mljs54
Giving up on this queue system and will just keep trying to get a card via the store pick-up Best Buy drops.

Half the people scalping GPUs in my area got them directly from EVGA.  Extreme, but I almost wish they didn't honor warranties if cards changed hands within ~30 days from original purchase.

EVGA cards pop up in the Newegg shuffle from time to time, and I’ve been selected twice when entering it. So, it’s worth a shot to try there as well. Just bear in mind that you’ll likely have to buy a PSU along with a GPU, but sometimes they have the GPUs by themselves and not as part of a bundle. Anyway, best of luck to you.
2021/10/23 13:19:39
sethleigh
ObscureEmpyre
EVGA cards pop up in the Newegg shuffle from time to time, and I’ve been selected twice when entering it. So, it’s worth a shot to try there as well.

I've entered the Shuffle a handful of times and was actually just selected yesterday for a 3080ti FTW3 (and, arg, a power supply). I'd resigned myself to never getting the single card I had on my notify queue since I just didn't get in line quickly enough after it released. To be honest I'd all but given up on the Newegg Shuffle too. I only checked the Shuffle page each morning because I have a staff meeting at that time so out of curiosity I'd check it for EVGA cards. I only ever entered the shuffle for EVGA cards, so more days than not I didn't enter the shuffle at all, and when I did it was for only one or two models. I thought my chances were vanishingly small that I'd actually get selected, but here we are. Looking forward to it.
2021/10/23 14:07:28
ObscureEmpyre
sethleigh
ObscureEmpyre
EVGA cards pop up in the Newegg shuffle from time to time, and I’ve been selected twice when entering it. So, it’s worth a shot to try there as well.

I've entered the Shuffle a handful of times and was actually just selected yesterday for a 3080ti FTW3 (and, arg, a power supply). I'd resigned myself to never getting the single card I had on my notify queue since I just didn't get in line quickly enough after it released. To be honest I'd all but given up on the Newegg Shuffle too. I only checked the Shuffle page each morning because I have a staff meeting at that time so out of curiosity I'd check it for EVGA cards. I only ever entered the shuffle for EVGA cards, so more days than not I didn't enter the shuffle at all, and when I did it was for only one or two models. I thought my chances were vanishingly small that I'd actually get selected, but here we are. Looking forward to it.

I only ever entered the shuffle for EVGA cards and wound up with a 3080 Ti FTW3 and a 3080 FTW3. At least the 3080 bundle came with a respectable 850W 80+ gold PSU. The 3080 Ti came with a 700W 80+ bronze. Looking at yesterday’s list, at least you got a a nice PSU to go along with your card.
2021/10/24 02:52:43
karthik8223
How can i register myself for the queue system ? Can anyone guide me please ? 
2021/10/24 03:03:42
eckorichg
karthik8223

Unfortunately the queues are closed until further notice. EVGA’s trying to get caught up with their backlog. It’s probably going to take a long time at this point.
2021/10/24 03:22:24
karthik8223
eckorichg
karthik8223

Unfortunately the queues are closed until further notice. EVGA’s trying to get caught up with their backlog. It’s probably going to take a long time at this point.

I see, thanks mate for the info. Appreciate it.
2021/10/24 07:44:13
eckorichg
karthik8223
eckorichg
karthik8223

I see, thanks mate for the info. Appreciate it.

Your welcome, I wish I had better news for you
2021/10/24 08:03:30
xorxhs
which models can you queue nowadays?
2021/10/24 08:26:19
Flint 1760
xorxhs

None unfortunately, all GPU queues are closed and no one knows when or if they will reopen.  EVGA is trying to clear all the present queues.
2021/10/24 08:27:13
xorxhs
Flint 1760
xorxhs

None unfortunately, all GPU queues are closed and no one know when or if they will reopen.  EVGA is trying to clear all the present queues.

damn, was aiming for a 2nd card

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account