2024/06/26 04:21:45
deonjack1
Sajin
My newly imported terminator for GTA 5. Pretty cool. Now I can drive my favorite car in game as well. =)

IS THERE A WAY I CAN PURCHASE THIS TERMI FROM YOU AND ADD IT INTO FIVEM? IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE, BUT THIS ONE IS PERFECT

Note: Had to fix the tires on this model as whoever made it had it where when you changed the wheels the tires/wheels would stick out and look really bad. 

2024/06/26 10:22:01
Sajin
deonjack1
Sajin
My newly imported terminator for GTA 5. Pretty cool. Now I can drive my favorite car in game as well. =)

IS THERE A WAY I CAN PURCHASE THIS TERMI FROM YOU AND ADD IT INTO FIVEM? IVE BEEN LOOKING FOR ONE, BUT THIS ONE IS PERFECT

Note: Had to fix the tires on this model as whoever made it had it where when you changed the wheels the tires/wheels would stick out and look really bad. 

https://www.gta5-mods.com/vehicles/2004-mustang-cobra 

That is the one, but you'll need to edit the front wheels to move them in like I did. I actually deleted my GTA5 install, so I don't have the edited file. 
2024/06/27 03:29:15
deonjack1
perfect, when you say edit the front wheel to move them in , what you do mean by that exactly? remove them in the folder so i can actually change rims?
2024/06/27 09:24:13
Sajin
deonjack1
perfect, when you say edit the front wheel to move them in , what you do mean by that exactly? remove them in the folder so i can actually change rims?

You’ll need to edit the actual model of the car, but only the front wheel positions.
2024/06/27 19:53:38
deonjack1
ok i understand, lastly do you know how to convert the soundmods in the folder to be fiveM ready?
2024/06/27 21:31:47
Sajin
No, I don't.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account