2021/09/17 03:13:51
Explixit
rawalshree
Networx2002
I was looking and they look spaced out well, still looking around to see what else is out there.

I saw one's with swappable side modules, forgot which brand it was. But those looked cool. Also multi-purpose use for work and gaming both haha.

The size of the buttons are quite sufficient, really just about half the width of my thumb for most buttons. And as such, I haven't mistakenly pressed any buttons as of yet.  The X15 is definitely bigger than what I had imagined from the product image, not that peered too deeply. The only buttons that require shifting of my palm are 9 & 10. I use this mouse primarily for working in AutoCAD, and I have been slowly assigning every button as they make most sense to me intuitively. So for me, it is easy to memorize the layout. 
2021/09/17 13:53:47
rawalshree
Explixit
rawalshree
Networx2002
I was looking and they look spaced out well, still looking around to see what else is out there.

I saw one's with swappable side modules, forgot which brand it was. But those looked cool. Also multi-purpose use for work and gaming both haha.

The size of the buttons are quite sufficient, really just about half the width of my thumb for most buttons. And as such, I haven't mistakenly pressed any buttons as of yet.  The X15 is definitely bigger than what I had imagined from the product image, not that peered too deeply. The only buttons that require shifting of my palm are 9 & 10. I use this mouse primarily for working in AutoCAD, and I have been slowly assigning every button as they make most sense to me intuitively. So for me, it is easy to memorize the layout. 

Oh interesting. Well it's always hard to get the right idea but just looking at the pictures haha. But thank you for the feedback, really appreciate it. It's good to know the button are fairly big enough to be pressed easily without any issues.

And yeah makes sense to map things to the buttons, if you want everything literally at your finger tips haha.
2021/09/23 08:02:22
redrek43
Good looking devices

2021/09/24 07:30:12
gordong11
EVGA, Please come out with an ultralight ergo mouse.
2021/09/26 11:21:51
razraptre
rawalshree
Networx2002

That's probably Razer's Naga Trinity.
2021/10/05 04:39:21
Ghaschke
does anyone have a favorite mouse or keyboard they game with?

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account