2022/04/23 15:27:52
Rawlinson87
i need my pc for uni ill have to wait until summer to RMA mine, really gutted I didn't get the dark now 
2022/05/23 10:39:23
athanassiosmakriniotis
Dear EVGA fellow owners,
I am running the Z490 KINGPIN and i am facing the same issue not only with the debug indicator leds but also with the very important mini, power indicating, connectivity, and activity leds. I come to the conclusion that the hole Z line up suffers that led issue. To be honest i am an EVGA fanatic since the early years of the company, but there was always something ruining the reputation of such a great company, especially on motherboards. Pity because the Z line up is such a well designed and built.     
2022/05/23 10:48:30
B0baganoosh
athanassiosmakriniotis
Dear EVGA fellow owners,
I am running the Z490 KINGPIN and i am facing the same issue not only with the debug indicator leds but also with the very important mini, power indicating, connectivity, and activity leds. I come to the conclusion that the hole Z line up suffers that led issue. To be honest i am an EVGA fanatic since the early years of the company, but there was always something ruining the reputation of such a great company, especially on motherboards. Pity because the Z line up is such a well designed and built.     

It's also the new AM4 x570 boards. So it seems to have been all the boards in at least a 2-3 year period. Other than a "I'll look into this" from Jacob, I haven't heard a peep from EVGA about it. I've counted 48 boards from my tally I've kept up with on page one.
2022/05/24 17:37:36
snake_solid
No led indicator failure at all with my 3 years old Z390 FTW... seems that it only concerns Z490/590/690 series with blue led indicators... Z390 FTW / Dark have red led indicators and aren't concerned with this terrible issue...
2022/06/06 17:57:28
Nereus

Can now add my Z590 FTW to the list.. this is the 3rd different model mobo I've had with this issue (other 2 were replaced under RMA, thanks EVGA). I will stop using this mobo shortly, so I'll have to RMA it too - pretty difficult to sell a motherboard when the post code display is unreadable.

2022/06/07 06:56:32
B0baganoosh
Nereus
Can now add my Z590 FTW to the list.. this is the 3rd different model mobo I've had with this issue (other 2 were replaced under RMA, thanks EVGA). I will stop using this mobo shortly, so I'll have to RMA it too - pretty difficult to sell a motherboard when the post code display is unreadable.

2022/06/08 11:34:24
Nick05
Just found this thread after google searching why my Z590 FTW Post LED's are acting screwy,
So another for the list .......
2022/06/08 11:59:10
B0baganoosh
Nick05
Just found this thread after google searching why my Z590 FTW Post LED's are acting screwy,
So another for the list .......

*sigh*...that makes 50. I feel like at 50 reports, they should respond about whether or not they've fixed the problem on new boards.
2022/06/08 15:34:12
chasreno
I'm back again!  (add 2 more)
My Z590FTW RMA post led failure replacement from March 2022 is .... NOW ALSO repeating the POST LED failure issue!   Just reported to EVGA - June 7th 2022!
What I have not reported [yet] is the post led failure on my Z490 Black Kingp|n... because I have flipped the thermal readout so the good pair of LED's work.
A pain in the neck (really) reading upside down... for now!
Yes, EVGA definitely has a problem. I venture to guess that in reality the number of defective POST LED units is relatively, lets say, overwhelming! 
Some may not know if they don't care about the BRIGHT flashing letters and numbers; or don't have a window and/or an open eye on that beautiful mother......board.

2022/06/13 01:59:57
Caius Wickersham
My POST LEDs have failed as well.  Not that I really used them for much other than early temp monitoring to be sure I wasn't melting something in my build.  It's been … what, almost a year since I put it together and turned it on and so far, so good.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account