• MODS RIGS
  • The Little Green Machine! (Retro Inspired Project) (p.3)
2021/08/29 13:16:21
rjohnson11
Lordred
rjohnson11

Check step 8 here:

https://forums.evga.com/FindPost/1083539

Guide must be out of date, or there is a problem with modsrig or my account. There is no such option as outlined in the help post. But thanks for the try rjohnson.

After you have setup your mods rigs page, select "edit this rig" on the default mods rigs page... http://www.modsrigs.com/myBuild.aspx for the rig you want to display, change "Who can see this rig?" to Public & check mark "Set as primary rig", click "Save Primary Information". The mods rig button will be created and shown under your current Ribbons count under your profile picture inside threads.

This is the old step above. Choose set as primary rig and save primary information and see if that works. 
2021/08/29 20:58:39
Lordred
rjohnson11
After you have setup your mods rigs page, select "edit this rig" on the default mods rigs page... http://www.modsrigs.com/myBuild.aspx for the rig you want to display, change "Who can see this rig?" to Public & check mark "Set as primary rig", click "Save Primary Information". The mods rig button will be created and shown under your current Ribbons count under your profile picture inside threads.

This is the old step above. Choose set as primary rig and save primary information and see if that works. 

The option is no longer available. 

2021/09/08 21:28:52
Lordred
So, small update, I managed to get my grubby hands on a Sapphire 6600XT Nitro+ for the Little Green Machine. Now I'm considering this package good and done, it runs anything that can be thrown at it now, and should be a good little toy for any visitor who wants to play, or try out any game when they come over.

Despite the internet hate that the 6600XT is getting I really think it is a solid little card, 140w target, this one I have already found to take to a -50mv offset on the high end P-state, and has resulted in a full load draw around 125w. Has no issue keeping cool, and is a huge performance uplift over the old Titan X.

Attached Image(s)

2021/09/08 21:28:52
Lordred
Edit: Double Post (Haven't done that in a long time)
2021/09/09 07:29:55
superflydgreat
Looks great! This is cool
2021/09/11 18:03:17
mjmonckton
Adorable!
2021/09/17 23:02:13
Lordred
Updated photos, so I have the Radeon in the computer and everyone who uses it is ever so happy.

The 6600XT despite the internet grumbling, is a good card, and is a perfect balance for this system. With a score kissing 10k in timespy after getting everything situated. 

2021/09/18 05:49:54
Bobmitch
Really like the photos...great job on the build!
2021/09/18 21:15:19
Lordred
bobmitch
Really like the photos...great job on the build!

Thanks! I do photography as well, combining both is always fun.
2021/12/10 16:00:13
Lordred
So, things have happened, and I finally came across an evga 3070ti.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account