2021/07/17 19:57:27
paravia
I already submitted an inquiry, but I'm curious if anyone else is receiving this error when attempting the Scavenger Hunt this year:
"An error has occurred with retrieving the questions and answers. Please email us at webmaster@evga.com with location of URL that you found it on and a screenshot of error."

Personally I have this happen on 2 of the badges.  I'm hoping that emailing will resolve it quickly, but as I mentioned, I'm just wondering if this is a common error for other people too?

I included a screenshot copy of the error for reference as well.

Attached Image(s)

2021/07/17 21:55:52
cmil6199
I have 9/10 completed, but only 6 badges show complete on the pages.

I don't know which one of the other 4 I am needing to complete, because I get the error on all 4.

I have also emailed support for my errors.

Later,
Chris
2021/07/18 14:39:18
paravia
In case anyone else is experiencing this error, here is the response I just received from support:
"Thank you for reaching out. Our team is looking into the Scavenger Hunt issue. Please try again in about 1-2 business days. We apologize for the inconvenience."
2021/07/18 16:15:30
Sangheili112
i got past it by inspecting finding the page and clicking the link through there, if i can find a badge again or new one ill post a screenshot 

but right about the png picture there is a link you can click on which i already unlocked and took me to the questions

Attached Image(s)

2021/07/18 16:21:28
ottojn2
Press f12 to bring up inspect mode. In the top left corner of that (assuming using chrome,) there's a picture of a box with a mouse cursor on it. Click that and then click on the image for the badge. This will highlight a set of text and a link in the inspect mode. The link directly above the highlighted one will take you to the questions. 
2021/07/18 17:27:11
paravia
thank you very much for the answers.  The solution given by ottojn2 worked perfectly :)

hopefully it helps others too.
2021/07/18 17:40:55
aka_STEVE_b
ottojn2
Press f12 to bring up inspect mode. In the top left corner of that (assuming using chrome,) there's a picture of a box with a mouse cursor on it. Click that and then click on the image for the badge. This will highlight a set of text and a link in the inspect mode. The link directly above the highlighted one will take you to the questions. 

Fantastic work around - this helped me get my last few questions in ....  
Several pages were erroring out for me in the past few days but now I'm at 10/10 .
2021/07/18 19:43:50
cmil6199
scavenger hunt page is showing the bp power supply page for me now.
2021/07/18 20:18:07
EVGA_RobB
Hello,

Anyone that still has issues can you try again (if you haven't used the workaround above)?  It was fixed for me.

Thank You,
Rob
2021/07/19 04:43:11
nagytow
The scavenger hunt page leads to BP Bronze Series page, it's impossible to track your progress.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account