2021/09/16 07:54:57
Hoggle
So far mine have both been working fine but it’s something I will be looking out for. Luckily I got mine on the first Elite sale they had so it wasn’t much and so far I really have liked the mouse and it seems like this issue could be fixed with a new wheel. It also could just be a problem with one batch of wheels.
2021/09/16 14:46:11
ArchAngel08
FWIW the mouse wheel is definitely all around stiffer.  The original I had was a little wobbly out of the box and I had issues with the side tilt clicks activating when I pressed the wheel down.  The double click issue is very inconsistent so I'm wondering if it's a software or firmware problem at this point.  My Z20 keyboard has issues with WASD sometimes getting "stuck" (not physically) and they won't deactivate until I press that key again.
2021/09/16 14:53:22
EVGA_James
Try remapping the middle click to either left or right click then test it here https://codepen.io/blink172/pen/vERyxK
Could be an issue with the micro switch itself for the scroll wheel or could be fixed by adjusting the debounce via firmware. 
2021/09/16 15:21:14
ArchAngel08
I get roughly 4 fast double clicks per 100 middle clicks with the middle switch.  When mapped to the left or right it doesn't have any issues.  When it does double click that site shows them anywhere between 65-75 milliseconds with nothing lower.

Is it possible adjust the debounce via firmware myself?
2021/09/16 15:37:53
EVGA_James
ArchAngel08
I get roughly 4 fast double clicks per 100 middle clicks with the middle switch.  When mapped to the left or right it doesn't have any issues.  When it does double click that site shows them anywhere between 65-75 milliseconds with nothing lower.

Is it possible adjust the debounce via firmware myself?

You won't be able to adjust the debounce. I may suggest trying a factory reset through Unleash by clicking on the gear icon on the top left. 
2021/10/03 03:45:11
Ghaschke
I actually had thaf logitech mouse it was so annoying when it would switch to loose
2021/11/02 15:33:21
waterholic2
Ran into the same issue today sadly, tried to go through the RMA process but got stuck when it asked for a support ticket number. So I called customer service and they said its a new thing and youd need to call to get a support ticket made or email them in order to initiate the RMA process online. But when I called the agent did the whole process on their side and I didnt have to do anything at all.
2021/11/05 15:44:02
kram36
Mine made it about 3 months before I had the no scroll wheel issue, it just spun freely. Never had an EVGA product break on me as quickly as this mouse did.
2021/11/12 13:50:52
johcamp21
kram36
Mine made it about 3 months before I had the no scroll wheel issue, it just spun freely. Never had an EVGA product break on me as quickly as this mouse did.

It looks like mine just broke as well have had it about 3 months. Time to RMA i guess but it's a bit concerning that so many folks are having this issue

2021/11/15 17:45:57
erkansus2
mine also just broke, I was shocked; as it happened in the middle of playing a game.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account