2022/07/18 11:09:04
philipma1957
enewt
philipma1957
enewt
Nereus
I'm forever grateful EVGA implemented a queue though - that was much more than any other etailer did.

Agreed.  EVGA showed up for its consumers and fans with the queue system in a way that no other etailer or AIB partner pursued. It is to their everlasting credit that they saw so many of us successfully through the 30 series tech update cycle. Huge kudos to EVGA_JacobF, his team, the customer service and, especially, the shipping department -- I imagine they had to ramp the hardest and quickest when EVGA pivoted to driving substantially more sales through their e-Store than ever before.

TRYING to buy a 3080 hybrid with your code. seems to keep crashing with a 404 error

I will try later today

Best of luck. Anybody's code should work.

well I tried a second time. anddddd. my cc says it has 2 orders pending. yet PayPal has no record of the 2 orders and evga has no record of the 2 orders.

So obviously it is screwed up. I will ask sales at evga what happened.

and I want 1 gpu not 2.

so hopefully evga does not decide to release both orders.
2022/07/18 11:41:42
enewt
philipma1957
enewt
philipma1957
enewt
Nereus
I'm forever grateful EVGA implemented a queue though - that was much more than any other etailer did.

Agreed.  EVGA showed up for its consumers and fans with the queue system in a way that no other etailer or AIB partner pursued. It is to their everlasting credit that they saw so many of us successfully through the 30 series tech update cycle. Huge kudos to EVGA_JacobF, his team, the customer service and, especially, the shipping department -- I imagine they had to ramp the hardest and quickest when EVGA pivoted to driving substantially more sales through their e-Store than ever before.

TRYING to buy a 3080 hybrid with your code. seems to keep crashing with a 404 error

I will try later today

Best of luck. Anybody's code should work.

well I tried a second time. anddddd. my cc says it has 2 orders pending. yet PayPal has no record of the 2 orders and evga has no record of the 2 orders.

So obviously it is screwed up. I will ask sales at evga what happened.

and I want 1 gpu not 2.

so hopefully evga does not decide to release both orders.

Wouldn't hurt to call EVGA customer service (Toll Free: +1.888.881.EVGA (3842)).

Best of luck!
2022/07/18 13:39:30
arthurz21
The new limit for GPUs seems to be changed to 5 per household. Could be an indication of a lot of excess stock, maybe even further reduction of price to move stock after July 31st? (July 31st is the time limit for the current sale events, for example, 700 dollars off for 3090 ti hybrid). 
2022/07/19 12:24:12
electrosoft
arthurz21
The new limit for GPUs seems to be changed to 5 per household. Could be an indication of a lot of excess stock, maybe even further reduction of price to move stock after July 31st? (July 31st is the time limit for the current sale events, for example, 700 dollars off for 3090 ti hybrid). 

Or some buyers are complaining because they want to purchase more than 2? 2 seems to be the "normal" default for EVGA products from their thermal pastes to keyboards up to motherboards and GPUs when supply isn't constrained. Small builders and some individuals buy more than 2 of a single SKU routinely.

2022/07/25 18:38:26
enewt
The "I survived the Queue" t-shirt (https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=Z305-00-000293) is almost out of stock. Just the 2XL remains...and at a heavily discounted $4.99. It should have been bundled with a s'mores recipe book.
2022/07/26 00:18:34
LeChuck81
enewt
The "I survived the Queue" t-shirt (https://www.evga.com/products/product.aspx?pn=Z305-00-000293) is almost out of stock. Just the 2XL remains...and at a heavily discounted $4.99. It should have been bundled with a s'mores recipe book.

Wish it could be bought here in EU too. Actually, seems legit, considering the EU queue was pratically not served… 
2022/07/26 06:51:09
staypuft
enewt

Grabbed a 2XL, but will gift it away since Staypuft will forever be 3XLT+... 
2022/07/26 13:01:54
DoctorDothraki
Well, it's officially been 3 weeks since any 30 series card transitioned from queue to in stock.  The last one was 4998 (3090 Ti K|NGP|N).  That's the longest gap since they first started coming in stock.  Things are not looking hopeful for the four "unresolved" SKUs (3090 XC3 Black, 3080 Ti XC3 Gaming, 3070 XC3 Gaming, and 3090 K|NGP|N HC Kit).

Now I wonder if I should simply give up on reporting cards coming in stock for the first time.  Especially since the first three have "superior" versions with the same GPU (such as any air-cooled Ultra card), and the last one is a water block with no silicon.
2022/07/26 14:11:06
enewt
DoctorDothraki
Well, it's officially been 3 weeks since any 30 series card transitioned from queue to in stock.  The last one was 4998 (3090 Ti K|NGP|N).  That's the longest gap since they first started coming in stock.  Things are not looking hopeful for the four "unresolved" SKUs (3090 XC3 Black, 3080 Ti XC3 Gaming, 3070 XC3 Gaming, and 3090 K|NGP|N HC Kit).

Now I wonder if I should simply give up on reporting cards coming in stock for the first time.  Especially since the first three have "superior" versions with the same GPU (such as any air-cooled Ultra card), and the last one is a water block with no silicon.

It was pretty clear about a month ago that the queues were done and dusted.  
2022/07/26 15:55:52
mech9t5
This topic is dead. I would imagine that some people are looking forward to the 4000 series now. EVGA increased the limit to 5 per household; shows that there is not a big demand for these cards now.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account