2021/09/28 10:23:22
babayega
MoonOverMcNally
Z590 dark with 10900kf.
I tried 1.0.7 the program just auto closes like unleash rgb does. But 1.0.6 worked, and on default bios settings, eleet x1 says current limit throttling right under the core ratio sliders.
Core voltage setting worked, but core ratio wouldn't apply if it was set higher than 51.

So I went back to bios oc, but some voltages would always be 50 millivolts higher than the values I entered, vdimm, vccio, and another one I can't think of right now.

Vcore voltage does something else. I set 1.35v or anything else really, and tried any ratio higher than 51, the in bios stress tests would ALWAYS have voltage at 1.45v or slightly higher. And in windows the voltage under load would droop about 60 millivolts no matter the vdroop setting applied.

Ratio set at 53 all core in bios, but running a benchmark in windows always dropped cpu down to 5.1ghz, and when cpu load finished it would come back up to 5.3ghz.

I can't figure this z590 board out it seems. Maybe I shouldn't have gone with it to use with two generations of cpu's.

thats a bug when u change vcore through per core oc function.(on 11900k). which llc u running? also if u set 1.35 in bios does it set properly?
2021/09/28 10:31:44
MoonOverMcNally
Yea not been using per core, and for llc I've tried auto, default, -25% and they all act the same. If in windows the vcore is what I set in bios at idles, then under load all droop 60 mv. I hooked up my multimeter to confirm as well. I'm going to try again today with an older bios version.
2021/09/28 11:51:15
Wolf_mafiA
I remember Luumi saying Z590 DARK correct voltages is either through the direct mobo probeit OR the Eleet X1, CoreTemp always showed higher. Eleet X1 showed die-sense proper but that was for 11th gen CPU. Not sure how 10th gen would behave with Eleet X1 on Z590 DARK.
2021/10/03 08:42:22
pathfindercod
Can the precision software control RGB color of EK fans connected to the RGB headers of the motherboard on the 590 Dark?
2021/10/03 11:54:11
RogueMaster
pathfindercod
Can the precision software control RGB color of EK fans connected to the RGB headers of the motherboard on the 590 Dark?

Please don't post the same question in multiple threads. It muddies up the forums and makes it difficult for people to help you.

Your question was already answered in the other thread.

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account