2021/12/02 16:51:54
donta1979
Really awesome build!
2021/12/20 16:07:14
the_KiLlaBEE
Bought one of those V1tech Backplates and they actually look pretty dope. What ya think?

2021/12/21 17:59:34
the_KiLlaBEE
And here’s an updated video collage of my current setup. Kinda big upgrade from when I started couple months ago, right?
https://youtu.be/9XTIuy64k0o
2021/12/24 13:25:00
Gone Cruising
Wow!!! Spectacular build!!!! Love the theme and video!!! Nice job!!!!
2021/12/28 19:17:23
the_KiLlaBEE
Gone Cruising

Thanks, im always trying to see what i can change lol . Just ordered these custom front and top panels for the NZXT case for better airflow and design. Should be here next week.
2021/12/30 00:38:49
rjohnson11
the_KiLlaBEE
Gone Cruising

Thanks, im always trying to see what i can change lol . Just ordered these custom front and top panels for the NZXT case for better airflow and design. Should be here next week.

Looking forward to seeing those changes
2021/12/30 19:08:58
the_KiLlaBEE
So my panels from ColdZero came in today instead of the so called Tuesday delivery date DHL had initially said. I cant believe I never discovered this company a long time ago. This is the facelift my case needed and it even breathes better too. Temps went down like 5-8 degrees at idle and at load overall. Here are the pics. Please let me know what you think.
I also redid the YouTube video with the new panels included. Make sure to check it out.

2022/01/12 18:59:35
Gone Cruising
Badass!!! I'm looking to make some of those cases covers myself!
2022/01/12 19:38:57
Bigberger
Very nice color scheme! Love the LCD screen for the CPU cooler, that case looks like a hot box though how are your CPU thermals?
2022/01/18 19:04:34
the_KiLlaBEE
Gone Cruising
Badass!!! I'm looking to make some of those cases covers myself!

Thanks! Def worth it and give your case a whole new vibe. Highly recommend them.

Bigberger
Very nice color scheme! Love the LCD screen for the CPU cooler, that case looks like a hot box though how are your CPU thermals?

They are actually pretty good, and after replacing the top and front cover the airflow seems better and temps dropped too. I used to idle around 35 and now its a 27-30. The GPU temps i think saw the most benefit from the top exhausting air faster. Heres a screenshot from my temps at idle.

OK, now for some updates. I have gotten some LED strip, new dominator Ram and the lian li strimers. Need your opinion fam!
The strimers i love how they look when on and its dark. But when PC is off, its a sore eye to me how white they are and just doesn't go or flow with my theme
I had to try other variations with the GPU power connectors because they would be to close to the case window and was a tight fit. It wouldn't even let the side close completely.
I then tries and did the strips just straight down while the actual power cables(red, used my old ones to still have some red), but it just looks even weirded when off and the room is lit. In the dark of course it looks nice because the leds go all  the way down. 
I think im just going to uninstall them and return them, as much as i like how they look when its dark. If i had a white case or more white parts, i think it would flow better.
What do you guys think? Please give me input. I will also post a newer video with all the lights in action at the end of this.
Thanks

************Video link************
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCjjvasnJqo

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account