2021/08/20 15:18:38
Nazarus
That's cool to drag the red layout in the desk too. Those LEDs or a picked desk color?
2021/08/23 00:40:10
the_KiLlaBEE
jawalbert77
nice work I will be going to give you a +1 wish everyone would go on the list of eligible builds and take some time to vote on a bunch of them it helps those builders read there story's of how there builds were born.

Thx, I do the same too and also think not many people do it either.
rjohnson11
jawalbert77
nice work I will be going to give you a +1 wish everyone would go on the list of eligible builds and take some time to vote on a bunch of them it helps those builders read there story's of how there builds were born.

A few days ago I went through a majority of the mods rigs and gave a +1 to deserving mods. Hopefully more forum members can do this. 

Awesome and I agree and maybe one day the majority of members will do as well!
RadicalRaid
Looks very sick! Is there any particular guide or something you could follow for building something like this?

Well if you dont know how to build a PC, there are many useful guides on YouTube that work. I set my eyes on this case, and then just went with it since it was red. Not a fan of rainbow RGB, so the all red seemed to be a good choice for me. You can DM me if you need help or have an questions too.
Lerpzu
Love the dedication on the color scheme. :)

Thank you so much. Im very happy with the turnout myself!
Nazarus
That's cool to drag the red layout in the desk too. Those LEDs or a picked desk color?

the mouse mat is LED strip, but the desk itself actually is a red themed desk that comes with a giant mouse mat u can use over the entire desk with the red border, or not use it at all and go with the carbon fiber look it has.
Here is the link of the exact one I bought https://www.amazon.com/gp..._s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
2021/08/23 00:48:30
rjohnson11
That is an interesting desk. Thanks for the link. 
2021/08/23 04:55:23
Flint 1760
I really liked your build.  Do you change base color lighting on occasion?

+1 on Mods Rig.
2021/08/24 00:20:22
the_KiLlaBEE
rjohnson11
That is an interesting desk. Thanks for the link. 

Thanks, and no problem. Im sure you saw theres a non red black version too that should go well with most setups!
Flint 1760
I really liked your build.  Do you change base color lighting on occasion?

+1 on Mods Rig.

Thanks! Funny I usually get bored of stuff quick, and luckily the red theme is still A ok with me. But at least i can change lighting anytime if i really ever get bored...
2021/08/24 11:28:57
notfordman
Pretty sweet looking setup, nicely done! +1 
2021/08/26 09:44:06
mandalor28
What? No mountain dew for size/color reference?

2021/08/26 13:32:34
coinshark
That is a lot of red. Do the red leds hurt your eyes after a while?
2021/09/01 00:33:17
the_KiLlaBEE
notfordman
Pretty sweet looking setup, nicely done! +1 

Thanks a lot!!
mandalor28
What? No mountain dew for size/color reference?

Thats a good idea, and now you gonna make me put one right next to it, lol!
coinshark
That is a lot of red. Do the red leds hurt your eyes after a while?

You know, i thought it was gonna be distracting, but interesting enough i tend to not see it while i game. Like i zone them out. Otherwise i prob would turn them off.
2021/09/11 18:20:41
mjmonckton
Really kept with the theme. Looks nice!

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account