2021/02/23 10:08:16
glocked89
Hello,

I've bound my macro keys to open shortcuts and they work just fine while Unleash RGB is open, but after I close Unleash the macros or macro keys are no longer detected. Strange because it was working just fine yesterday.

Any ideas?
2021/02/23 10:38:24
EVGATech_ErnieB
glocked89
Hello,

I've bound my macro keys to open shortcuts and they work just fine while Unleash RGB is open, but after I close Unleash the macros or macro keys are no longer detected. Strange because it was working just fine yesterday.

Any ideas?

Hello, glocked89, Try reapplying the macros again. If you still have issues with he macros not working try the factory reset and reapply the macros again. 
2021/09/23 19:00:58
Souzalicious
I am able to record macros and bind them to any key except for the E1-E5 dedicated macro keys for some reason?  I go to setup and click on the shortcut key but nothing happens when I select any of the E macro keys it still just says press any key, then I press literally any other key and it works.  Any thoughts?
2021/09/27 09:52:55
EVGA_James
If you select any of the E keys and want to assign a macro to it you would select one of your recorded macros from the drop down menu for either the primary or secondary (when holding down the FN key)

Use My Existing Forum Account

Use My Social Media Account